40.

* Nialls pov *

"Hunny we are leaving, take care of yourself. Try not to drink so much, in case if you get sick, medicines are in bathroom." my mum said worriedly.

"Okey ma, don't worry. Ill be absolutely fine"

"i know baby, but, i dont have a good feeling about this don't know why. Okey then. We'll leave."

"Alright mum, love you" i hugged her

"love you more sweetheart"

And finally my family left.

You see i bought this new apartment and just thought it'll be nice to spend some alone time with harry.

Just me and harry cuddling, watching movies, making funny home videos, planning our future, having sex on every surface, and so on.

This will be narry house.
I Smile and blush at the thought.

Oh well now what.

I sit on the couch facing my tv thought of watching some movie or maybe i can answer some twitter questions...

I turn my phone on and click on the twitter app.

I scroll through my Twitter.
And see some fans twitting me...
'Larry is Real'

'I love you so much please follow me'

'i am having a bad day please make my day by following me'

'Fuck me Niall!!!!!!'

'KISS HARRY AND TAKE A SELFIE. I FUCKIN KNOW NARRY IS REAL AS FUCK. OMFG...' (A/N: i Tweeted that for real. XD)

I giggled as i read the tweet. I scrolled more and saw some pictures of LAs last night Party.

I smiled and at the pictures of Louis and liam sparing snow spray on eachother.

Next few pictures were of all the drunk male and female models.

I shook my head and kept scrolling and saw the picture I was never thought I'd get to see.

---

*Evilly laughing* HAHAHAAHAH

#NarryIsReal

I have a Snapchat,
Directionah69

Lov y'all ❤