48.

*8 months later*

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR NIALL.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUU!!"

Everyone clapped their hands as soon and niall blew then candels.

It was nialls surprise birthday party that harry threw.

"happy Birthday beautiful" harry kissed nialls cheeks and fed him the piece of cake.

"You really didn't have to do all this harry"

"i wanted to baby oh and if you think the surprise is over your wrong Horan"

Niall chuckled, "really? Whats the other surprise then"

Harry gave nialls lips a long kiss on lips and lifted his wine glass and click with a spoon to grabbing everyones attention.

A waiter came and gave harry a microphone. Harry gave him a polite smiled and tapped on the mic to check if it was working.

"Good Evening Beautiful ladies and handsome Gentleman. First of all thankyou so much for coming to my surprise party for niall, and second of all i have another surprise for my Beautiful boyfriend niall."
Harry kept the mic on the table, and faced niall held his hands in his large ones.

"Niall You are the sun in my day, the wind in my sky, the waves in my ocean and the beat in my heart.
You may never know how important you are to me or how much I care for you, how special you are and you will always be . Bear in mind that I couldnt afford to lose someone I've learned to care about so much.
When I looked into your eyes I didnt see just you, I saw my today, my tomorrow, and my future for the rest of my life...
Having you by my side is what completes me.
Before I met you, I never realized how empty my life was. How empty I was.
I can't think of a day that i spend and not talk to you or see your face.
I'm addicted to you niall. Your the reson i breath baby, and My heart beats... Niall James Horan will you be the peanut butter to my jelly by being mine and only mine forever?"

Harry took a red velvet box outta his coat pocket and sat on his one knee

"Well You Marry Me?"

Everyone cooed at the site.
Happy tears were falling from Niall beautiful blue eyes.

Niall picked harry up and kissed his lips with passion.
"yes Harry Edward Styles, I'd Love to join your family"

Harry slipped the perfectly fitting diamond ring on nialls ring finger and lifted his feet of the ground and spined him around, making niall go crazy in love.

And then 10 months later Niall james Married to The love of his life Harry and had 3 beautiful children.

THE END

How was it?????

It's finally the end... Lol

I really hope liked the book, even tho my grammar suck balls 

and THANKYOU so much for all the love and support you guys gave me... ❤

Add me on kik: Itzz_mandy69

And alllsoooooo.....

There will Epilogue :D xx