My Name is Lorena Kimberson. Call me Loki

My mother was beautiful... At least from what I saw in the old pictures my Gran showed me. My mother died giving birth to my twin sister and me. Well.. More like we killed her. Not that we meant to, of course. We aren't normal supes (supernatural folk). Well, at least I'm not. My sister seems to have taken after our father, a vampire, I assume. We've also never had the displeasure of meeting that scum sucking, dead beat, son of a... I digress. I, on the other hand, don't know what I am and it sucks fat, hairy elephant balls! My sister calls me an abomination, when we argue, once she runs out of witty comebacks and it always gets to me. After I call her a leeching bitch and storm off to my room, all of a sudden she comes to me all teary eyed begging for my forgiveness. Most times I feel she's right. What the hell am I???

          I have 2 extra sets of fangs, my canines and my lateral incisors. I've had the worst temper since I was little. Now I have to meditate with my Gran every night. That still doesn't help. Come to think of it, Lacey (my sister) and I don't have many identical characteristics. I tower over her 5'6 with my 6 ft. She is pale like most vampire, whereas I'm a bit tan, like werewolves. Her hair is blonde whereas mine is raven. Her eyes are a lovely honey brown like our mother's... Mine... Well mine are a deep aquamarine that seem to glow. My Gran said she's never seen eyes like mine on any other supe she's ever encountered. I have this sick feeling that that is absolutely not a good thing.