Chapter 12

Chapter 12

I looked at Michael closely and I saw blood on his forehead, and he had a blue eye.

"Mic, what's happening??" I asked, scared.

"Natalie, listen to me, run out the back door, alright?? And run to anywhere, anywhere public! Many people around! Like a hotel or a grocery shop or something. And then call the boys okay?" Michael said to me.

"But what about you?" I whispered.

"I will be alright. But you need to go, NOW!" He said looking behind him.

Right then, I heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

"GO!" Michael whispered - yelled. I didn't think twice and I ran towards the backdoor, but then I realized that I have to go by the living room, which means walking by the stair case!!

I stopped and ran back and hide myself in the closet.

*Michael's POV*

He walked into the kitchen with that fucked up smirk of his glued to his face.

It was him who knocked me out and locked me in the closet under the stairs.

I was hiding for him the whole time, but not this time. I made a mistake before and I will make it up.

"Nice to meet you again, Michael." He said.

"Tony." I simply said.

"You haven't changed a bit, have you?" He asked.

"You're still stupid, igronat, and prick you where two years ago." He said.

"And you are still that piss fucked up minded twat, two years ago." I said back. I knew that pissed him off.

"Where is she?" He asked seriously.

"You won't have her, I won't let you." I said.

"Oh Michael, I don't think you realize who I am. I will get who and what I want, when I want. And I want the girl, I want her now." He said.

"I said, you.wont.have.her." I said it clear and loud.

"Alright then. BOYS!" He yelled out and guys came into the house and crowded me, I tried to fight back, but they were so many of them!

I heard Tony evily laugh and walked out of the kitchen.

*Natalie's POV*

I tried something breaking, voices, many people, who is fighting?!

I heard footsteps coming towards where I was. I froze.

*Natalie, oh, Natalie." Someone called out my name, and I was 100% sure who that voice belong to. I just didn't want to admit that he was actually here.

This was just like my dream, just that this time, it was real.

"Come out, come out, wherever you are." He said again, this time, even closer.

I closed my eyes and hugged my knees.

"I know that you are here." He said once again, and with that, he opened the closet.

"Bo!" He said and I screamed.

Hoping that I would wake up from a nightmare, but I didn't, he stood right infront of me with a ugly smirk on his face.

I got up and tried to run pass him but he hold me and pulled me against his chest.

"Now, where do you think you going sweetheart?" He said with his thick Scottish accent and I spit on his face and ran away from him.

I ran to the front door and when I opened it, a stranger was standing there, I turned around and saw 3 other boys.

I was trapped.

"Not this time, babe." Tony said, waking towards me.

"You're mine now."