Chapter 9

''Micheal, Micheal wake up!'' I whisper yelled while I shook him.

''Um.'' He moan.

''Micheal, there is someone down stairs, wake up!'' I said and he quickly stood up.

''Are you sure?'' He asked.

''Yes, the TV is on.'' I answered.

''Baby, I probably forgot to turn it off last night.'' He said.

''No, I swear. I could've heard it before, but I only heard it now! And I also heard few sounds!'' I said.

''Okay, okay. Lets check it out.'' He said.

''Wait!'' I said and grabbed a guitar and handed it to Micheal.

''Guitar? Really? A guitar?'' He asked. And I have him a ''well don't look at me'' look.

''Alright, lets go.'' He said and I quickly followed him, I was right behind him. He walked down the hall and slowly down the stairs.

I turned all the lights on and we walked into the living room and the TV was off.

''I swear it was on!! I heard it!!'' I yelled.

''Natalie, baby, you're just imagining things. And I don't blame you for that. Tony is out there looking for you and you have a lot 

of pressure, but don't worry babe. No one is going to take you.'' He said and give me a hug.

''But, I did hear something, Mic.'' I whispered to myself.

''Come on, lets go back to sleep.'' He said and we walked to my room.

______________

''Micheal?'' I called him. We were currently laying on the bed. I wasn't sleeping, and I knew he wasn't either.

''Yeah?'' He answered.

''Can I see the boys today?'' I asked him. He sighed.

''I thought you said that you were okay that I was with the boys.'' I said.

''I am, its just that, someone is after you and I need to protect you all the time. So if you go to the boys, I have to be there. And Im quite sure they won't be happy to see me.'' He said.

''But, nothing will happen.'' I said.

''We don't know that. Now everyone around us can be working for Tony. Maybe an old lady across the streets can be working for him, a little kid can be working for him for gods sake! He will keep an eye on you, Nat. And we can't trust anyone anymore.'' Micheal explained.

''Okay, then come with me. Or at least drop me off and then get me later?'' I asked him and gave him a puppy eyes.

''Please?'' I asked.

''Okay fine, as long as you don't do that face anymore.'' He said and smiled. 

''Thank you!'' I said and hugged him.

__________________________________

''Here we are.'' Micheal said as he pulled out the car to the hotel and I got out of the car.

''Hey.'' Micheal called me and I turned around.

''Be careful.'' He said with a serious face.

''I will. You too.'' I smiled and I walked inside the hotel and everyone stared at me.

''Now everyone around us can be working for Tony.'' I thought about what Micheal told me as I looked around.

''And we can't trust anyone anymore.''