Chapter 3

*Niall's POV*

Did he just kiss her?! Anger filled all over my body, I clenched my fists.

I'm not jealous, I'm just mad. He almost killed her and now he is kissing her? What? But that's not what surprises me the most, what surprises me was that Natalie didn't pull back. She kissed him back!

''Niall?'' Natalie called me and I slowly came out of the closet, still clenching my fists.

''Mind explaining?'' I said angrily and crossed my arms. She sighed and rubbed her head then signaled me to sit with her in the sofa.

We walked over to the little sofa and she looked me in the eyes for some seconds, her green eyes looking into my ocean blue ones, she broke the eye contact and took deep breath then spilled everything to me.

About modelling, Micheal and her life now.

I missed her like crazy. That day when I woke up in the hospital, she was the first thing I asked, then come red eyed Harry and told me she was gone, in that moment my heart broke into million pieces and I don't know if it ever will be fixed .

I thought about her everyday. She was always the first one I thought off when I woke up and the last thing I thought abut before I slept.

Then she came to the part where she has to be Micheal's 'slave' and I immediately broke from my thoughts and looked at her.

''What?!'' I raised my voice and stood up from my seat, not believing with I heard. Slave??

''Shh, Niall its not a big deal.'' she said and fiddled with the hem of her tank top.

''It is! I won't let him anywhere near you, Nat! He tried to kill you! Not only once but twice!'' I yelled angrily, not believing her what she said. No big deal? Hell, it was big deal.

She frowned and looked down. I sighed and calmed myself then sat beside her and lay my hands on her shoulder.

''Natalie, look. I didn't mean to yell at you, but I don't like him, you know why. You can't trust him.'' I said calmly and rubbed her shoulder in attempt to comfort her.

''He has changed, Niall.'' She whispered and looked at me with those big green eyes, in this moment she looked so vulnerable.

''Didn't you?'' She asked looking me right in the eye. I flinched at her words.

I know what she meant. She was talking about the kidnapping, the first time when we did things to her. We still regret it. Me, mostly.

''Just be careful, okay?'' I said worried and pulled her over to a hug. Wrapping my arms around her petite figure and inhaled her sweet scent.

Something started to vibrate in my pocket and I took my phone out, not bothering to look at the caller ID.

''Ello!'' I said with my Irish accent.

''Niall, where are you?'' Liam asked in the other end sounding worried.

''Just with my old friends I bumped into, I'm alright.'' I said, not knowing what else to say and looked at Natalie who had a question look in her face.

''Oh okay, we were so worried. Come to the studio before 7 pm okay?'' He said, sounding relieved.

''Okay lad, I will, bye.'' I said, trying to sound normal and he said bye and hung up.

''Who was it?'' Natalie asked looking at me questionly.

''Just Liam.'' I answered and she just nodded.

We reminded quiet for a moment.

''Are you going to tell them?'' She asked, looking at me worryingly, breaking the silence and I reminded silent.