Chapter 6

He leaned closer to me and pulled me over to a kiss. I kissed back of course, or else I will be in deep trouble  That was so close! I had to deny it, or else I would've been dead long time ago. 

He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist and he went upstairs  He gently laid me on the bed and got on top of me. I wonder why he making me doing this. He has a girlfriend, why wouldn't he kiss, or have sex with her instead of me? It got more heated and next thing we know, I was on my bra and underwear, and he was only on this boxer. I laid my hands on his abs, woah. 

''Nat, I've to tell you something..'' He whispered while kissing my neck.

''Um?'' I said moaning. 

''I'm sorry.'' He said. Sorry? For what? He kept kissing me so I didn't have the chance to ask him why.

''Sorry for everything I ever did to you. Sorry for hurting you, torturing you, making your life a living hell.'' He apologized  and continued kissing me all over my face. 

''I promise you, it won't happen again.'' He said and backed a bit, looking deeply into my eyes. 

''It's okay, you also made my life a living heaven now. You gave me what I ever wanted.'' I managed to say. I meant it. It doesn't matter what he did  in the past, what matters is what he does now.

 ''Yeah, but still. I'm sorry.'' He said whispering in my ear. 

''You're forgiven.'' I said and he pulled out a smile.

''This is the last time I'm doing this with you, make it unforgettable, babe.'' He said with a smirk and rest, I want to keep it PG ;)

I rolled to the other side of the bed and quickly noticed it was empty. I opened my eyes and saw Michael wasn't there. Is that bad or good? Michael did really change, after what he said last night, I really knew that he did. I didn't see myself as him slave anymore, more like his friend. I saw a piece of paper on my night table and I picked it up.

Good morning love, I had to go early to the airport, I will be off the town for a while.

I want to thank you once again for forgiving me.

Take care, Michael x

I smiled at the paper. He changed, he really did change. I got up.I took a quick shower, did my hair and makeup  I took on black jeans and a white T shirt, with a peace sign. I went down to eat some cereal when my phone rang.

''Hello?'' I said with a jar of cereal in my mouth. Don't blame me, I'm still a teenager.

''Hi, Nat, its Harry.'' He said and I spit my cereal on the table.

''Eh, you okay?'' He asked me. I wiped milk off my mouth.

''Yeah, hi. How did you get my number?'' I asked him.

''I stole it from Niall.'' He said chuckling.

 ''Haha, so whats up?'' I asked, happy. 

''Nothing much really, I just wanted to ask you if you wanna hang out?'' He asked. Should I? Michael is off the town, so why not?

''Okay, where?'' I asked.

''Great, at the hotel maybe? I've a surprise for you.'' He said.

''What?'' I asked. ''If I told you, it wouldn't be a surprise  now would it?'' He said.

''Okay, okay, see you.'' I said and he told me what hotel they were staying in, just a couple of blocks from here actually. I decided to go right away, because I don't have anything to do, plus I'm already fully dressed. When I already got there, there was many fangirls outside of the hotel; screaming and laughing and pushing each other.