~How Is This Love?~ {Yaoi} 17

Okay now listen my lovelies. This chapter is strictly for those able to handle it. Yes there is mature content, yes there is likely to be nose bleeds so bring napkins, and yes you will need to have a glass of cold water nearby. Lol. Anyways i don't put restricts on my reading because you can do whatever the hell you want just don't report the story after reading this nice warning i put on here for you. Anyway all my wonderful fan girls and/or guys ENJOY! Mauhz! ^[]^

                                               Heartbreaker by Marina and The Diamonds 

The restauraunt date went off without a hitch after that whole mishap between me and Ukianko. I even fell deeper in love with Hitsuga if that was even possible. Ukinako didn't look at me much, but I could always feel him looking when I wasn't. When he looked at Selene he gave her almost the same look she gave him. Boy, did that girl have it bad. We said our good byes to Selene and Uki and started our way to my house. I started to get nervous half way because my mind kept wandering, I only had one thought...getting into that boys pants.

“Korime, are you alright you look red,” Hitsuga puts his hand on my face and I look at him. I didn't know what to do and I felt like running away because of how dirty my thoughts were. “Yeah....you look really red, are you alright?” I still didn't answer him I just nod my head. “Hey Korime? I know you can be oblivious so I just wanted to tell you my cousin still has feelings for you so you should shut them down while you can.” I look over at him shocked my dirty thoughts vanishing.

“What do you mean 'still has feelings'?” Hitsuga looks over to me and frowns.

“Korime, my cousin had a giant crush on you when we were just starting to hit it off but he never stopped me when I told him I was going after you.” I felt anger rise in me because of the fact that Hitsuga knew all of this but didn't tell me. I let it go down because I realize that this was when I was getting over Uki, I shouldn't be angry, I was already partially his at that point.

“Did you know that I confessed to Ukinako and he rejected me? I did it during school on day maybe a week before you came,” I paused to see if he was listening and the only reason I could tell was because of how balled up his fist was. “He said no to me because he didn't want to ruin our friendship, I didn't know he liked me though....don't worry Hitsuga, I already have you.” He looks over to me and I smile “I'm not going anywhere.” His expression had my heart in knots it was an expression that was completely unguarded, it showed me that raw emotion that you don't ever show others.

“Today, I had a talk with Ukinako and I told him that he needed to start showing Selene the love she needs to be shown and I noticed what he felt for me. I finally felt like I was over him today, after that talk and after two small words I finally felt free. Now I don't need to worry about anyone but us. Me and you. Just us.” He takes my face in his hands and we both stop walking. He kisses me and I could feel all the love in the world pouring into me through those beautiful lips. I cried. He stopped kissing me and wiped off my tears and I smiled. “You know my parents aren't home tonight or tomorrow, I planned this whole day just for―”.

Hitsuga sweeps me off my feet and carries me the rest of the way to my house and I could hear his heart pounding like a little kid in a candy store. I was just as excited but I wasn't nervous this time, I was too happy to be nervous. All i could feel was love drug rushing through my veins. He put me down in front of my door and I turn around to unlock it. He hugged me from behind and I could feel his breath on my neck.