~How Is This Love?~ {Yaoi} 11

In about a couple of chapers i may just start to make this into what it's suppose to be *cough* a yaoi *cough* lol, but hang in there you guys, if you ever want to know anything at all message me okay! Enjoy!

I felt like I just saw a ghost...Hitsuga here with my mom for an hour and without me , I hold my head in my hand *what is Hitsuga doing here so fucking early in the morning!...and what have they been talking about* I look over at my mom and narrow my eyes *she better not have embarrassed me with baby pictures and crap “what have you guys been talking about?” she was done laughing now and that was all I needed.

“All....hold on let me catch my breath” she came to my bed and sat down so I sat down next to her “all I did was patronize him a little by asking him about him self and why he likes you, all the things a mother would ask her child's boyfriend or girlfriend” I sigh feeling a bit relieved “and....i told him about your father...it's your choice to tell him about your grandfather” I tense up everything felt akward for a moment.

“I'll handle the info about grandpa..... i'll tell him later, you didn't have to tell him about dad I could've handled that, but thank you mom” she smiled *she probably thought I would be angry but i'm more relieved just saved me from having to tell him about my dad* I take her hand.

“How did he react about dad?” she smiled “he was pretty casual about it and just said i'll find a way to persuade him because I really like your son and want to be approved for him by both parents...he got me there, I support your relationship” I smile “now about your virginity” I look over at her and her face was serious, I freeze and my hand turns all clammy on top of hers.

“Www..WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!” I was stuttering like no tomorrow “Nn...nothing has happened, we..we definitely don't need to talk about this” she starts to laugh “Korime your so easy to pick on....i know the whole deal on how guys have sex but that's still breaking your virginity just in another way so come to me when your ready to lose it don't just hide it away from me because a mother has waysss” she said that last one with a lisp on the 's'.

I know I was lighting up “Mom please let's not talk about this...i know how you are on the topic of sex you turn into a weird nasty person and I really can't deal with that right now” she grabs my hand “Korime i'm talking on a serious note here...when your ready to lose your virginity please come to me don't just do it...please” I searched my moms face for any signs of joking but she wasn't “okay...i'll come to you”.

She got up off my bed and walked to the door “i'll go finish talking to Hitsuga and this time it's going to be your baby pictures and things you like...maybe a couple of videos” I blush “MOM!....DON'T YOU DARE SHOW HIM ANY VIDEOS!” she snickers and gleams at me through her glasses “well you'd better hurry up and get ready if you want to stop me”.

She left the room with her evil laughter echoing through it I throw a pillow at the door and take off my shirt changing into some basketball shorts and a tank top, I put my hair into a messy ponytail and rush to the bathroom freshening up, then I move into the kitchen and pop some toast into the toaster and eat it dry, pouring myself some orange juice and heading into the living room sitting down next to Hitsuga just as my mom was putting in a video.

“I'm all ready and yes i've eaten breakfast so i'm completely ready so keep your side of the bargain” she pouts at me “please can we watch just one video?...we already looked through the baby pictures of you and you with your sister...plus this is a cute video of you” I sigh “okay fine” while she put the video into the VCR I look over at Hitsuga and he looks over to me scooting a little closer and leaning in, I was already subduing but then I see something black an slim fly between us.