How Is This love? {Yaoi} 21 (Pt.1)

I am so sorry you guys!>^< I kept posting things to update you guys on my life. I haven't posted in so long and forgive me for posting something so short after such a long time but I had to get something out. Here is part one of this chapter and I will get part two out as soon as I can.
Song: Fine on the Outside

After two minutes my phone started to ring, I knew this was coming of course. I mean I did just send him a message that told him we were totally busted. I sigh and pick up the phone hoping my voice sounded normal.
"Hello?" I say into the phone.
"What did your parents say? I am on my way there right now to explain to them. I don't want you to be the only person to get in trouble...maybe if I tell them-" I cut him off.
"Hitsuga, don't come over right now, everything is fine. My mother is the only one that knows and we had a talk, well it was mostly her talking. Don't worry...okay?" I hear a sigh into the phone and a little shuffling.
"Okay... If that is what you want me to do, then...okay." He let out a breath, "what did your mom say?" I gulped, I so really didn't want to talk about it. Especially since it was still fresh in my mind, it happened three hours ago.
"She was just telling me how she knew I was hiding something, she didn't say it but I know she was disappointed in me. That is okay though, I realize that I just have to gain her trust back, it might take a while but I am not going to give up our relationship because of my mistakes." I could hear a gasp on the other end of the phone.
"Korime, can you try not to say such romantic lines to me while we are talking about something as serious as this." I hear him sigh and I laugh.
"Yes your highness, I am grounded though so we won't be able to be alone for a while. She let me keep my phone and the play, rather lenient if you as me." He lets out a short chuckle.
"Well our relationship is well known so it's alright if we aren't alone, we won't need to be. I am sorry that your mom is disappointed in you...are you sure you don't want me to come over there? I could try to talk to her about it." I shake my head but stop after realizing he wouldn't be able to see that response.
"No, its alright, really. I will try to have another talk with her and get her to understand that I did take the situation seriously. Hitsu... I never want y mom to look at me like that ever again. It was like I was a stranger to her and I had just done something unforgivable. It was so painful." I almost started sniffling again.
"Korime. Don't talk like that...gahhhhh. You're so lucky I respect your wishes because I don't give a damn if your mom likes me or not, you matter in my life and hearing you like this...I can't stand it." I smile at his words because they make my heart squeeze in a good way, completely washing away my sadness.