~How Is This Love?~ {Yaoi} 13

Okay, i am warning you before you even start to read this chapter is filled with a bit of sexual activity, so if you are pure minded or have a virgin heart please do not read or else you ill have some serious thoughts lol, jk but seriously it gets pretty intense (LOVE IT! ^[]^) i hope you guys enjoy! I wasn't sure if i should put the rating on restriced because i didn't know if it would allow people under certain ages to read this or not so i just left it pg-13 but it's actually pg-16-17 lol.

                               Song: Spectrum By Florence + The Machine

I wake up with my chest hurting me and I was back in the nurses office, that's when realization struck me that I got a message from Hitsuga about him being in the hospital *how long was I out?*, I check the clock as I get to my feet, things were hazy and my chest was hurting, my heart pounding in my chest with new fear that something was wrong with Hitsuga.

I was only out for an hour or so, I rushed out of the nurse's office, out of school running as quickly as my feet could carry me to the hospital closest to out neighborhood, it was so far but I was determined to get there, I was so tired, my brain whirling in my head as I ran, I finally reach the hospital and ram into the receptionist's desk I was huffing and she was looking at me with concern, I felt like I was having spasm attacks, my muscles were shaking, I was so weak but I was not going to stop, through gasping breaths I asked the lady, “Hitsuga....Morimoko...” the lady took a while to understand what I meant but she looked for his name “I.D. Please” I shook my head.

She sighed “look, since I don't know what you've been through...you look like crap so just this once, I’ll let you through....just don't get me fired” she said with a scowl, I smile at her and she gives me the room number and directions and I sped off to the room, when I made it there I didn't hear any talking so I just walked in, I saw Hitsuga laying there his chest rising and falling, he had no bruises, nothing.

Relief washed over me as I made it to the bed and I kneeled down by the bed, my muscles gave out on me and my eyes blurred as I cried hard for the second time of the day, I could barley contain my screams, I felt a hand ruffle my hair and I jump looking up, I look into Hitsuga's deep blue eyes and grab his hand putting it on my face, my face was in serious pain but I was just so happy that he was alright, I don't think I would have survived if he died on me.

Slowly his eyes widened as my grew to slits, I smiled at him as the tears began to dry up in my eyes “Korime?, what happened to you?” he tried to sit up and grab me but he clutched his stomach and stopped, I managed to scoot my knee across the floor to get close enough to him, my side was burning, I probably had a bruise from where that guy tackled me.

I reached up as far as could and planted a kiss on his cheek “Korime, tell me what happened,” I took a moment to find my voice, my throat was dry and my words came out croaked, I had the voice of a weary old man, his eyes widened and shrank to slits while I was telling him the story, he seemed a bit relieved after I told him they got arrested but he was still radiating anger.

He ruffled my hair again and I lowered my head, I couldn't help but feel grief and guilt rush in, I caused that to happen to Ukinako, no matter what anybody says, because this time it's the truth, I feel him ruffle my hair with more pressure this time and I flinch and look up, he had a pained expression “It's not your fault, stop blaming yourself...I’m sure that Ukinako knew what he was doing when he became friends with you, he accepted all of the consequences that would come with that so stop blaming yourself”.