Zombie Killing Days - Chapter One

***Ok, so it's not everyday you go from being a plain teenager with your fucking funny friends in your old little teenage world, to a small group of survivers going on a zombie ass-kicking rampage.***

The group:

Me (Kayleigh)

Soph

Amy

Location: Outside school.

Location zombie count: 0

Situation: Soph and Amy have finished school for the day. Kayleigh had met them to go to town.

"Heeeeeey! How was sixthform?" I asked as Soph and Amy dodged the slow-moving groups of year nines."It was alright, I forgot my homework again though" Soph gave me a hug, her face barely higher than my chest."You were up all night playing Oblivion again wern't you?" "Well... Not all night" Soph replied pulling a silly face. Amy giggled and gave me a welcoming hug, she was a lot taller then soph was, almost the same height as me."I had health and social today, so my day was alright. There's not many people in school today is there?" Amy, Soph and I looked around. It was true, usually we'd have to wade through massive crowds of people but today it seemed only half the school turned up."Yeah, there were only like, five people in all of my classes" Soph noted.

"There's probably just a bug going round or something..." Little did I know, that my small comment was true, but on a much larger, life-changing scale.

It was fifteen minutes before we got to town, but it seemed deserted. Only a handful of people were walking around, smartly dressed. They probably just came back from their work in London or somewhere fancy like that. Soph, Amy and I sat on the Market cross waiting to meet up with our other friends.

The hand on the big clock of the old firestation kept moving, we'd been sitting there for half an hour. There was not much to do but chat and admire the birdcrap-stained town centre.

"Where the hell are they?" Soph started to become irritated with the long wait. It wasn't like James and Connor to be late."Do you want to walk around for a bit? see if we can see them?" Amy offered."I don't see why not." I replied. And so we started walking aimlessly... Just as we were walking towards a pub, a man was just about to turn the same corner. Suddenly a woman jumped out from the other direction and tackled the buisness man to the floor. Her clothes were torn and stained with blood. Amy began shouting "Help! Police!" Whilst soph got her phone out and dialled 999."They're not picking up! The phone won't connect!" Soph began to panic. I just stood there, it was as if all I could hear and see was the woman mauling the man like a savage bear. I could hear the his clothes being torn but his screams were muffled to me. Amy's shouting caused the insane woman to dart her head up and stop still as stone. Amy stopped speaking in terror as the woman slowly walked towards her, hunched over and crooked. Soph froze for a moment, then took this oppertunity to help the men left wounded on the floor, who was barely holding onto life. Amy started shaking a breathed deeper and deeper, not being able to blink. The woman, or creature, weezed as she took more steps towards the young school girl. She was covered in blood, probably not her own, and had a bite mark on her leg, which was strange. Who would have done that? probably someone did it in self defence? I couldn't even hear my subconsious thoughts because my heart was beating in my ears. The Woman was face to face with any now. Oh shit, oh shit! This is the end! I'm going to die! Amy couldn't say a word. Just at that moment Soph had taken off her high-heeled shoe and began to beat the woman over the head. Soph stabbed the woman in the eyes with her heel which caused the woman to fall to the ground, clutching the gelatenous pulp which were her eyes. I doubted Sophs shoe would be able to finish her off. I snapped out of the strange trance I was in and got my knife out of my bag. I only started carrying it around two days ago for self defence, I never thought I'd have to use it. I grabbed the knife with both hands and rammed the short, six inch blade between the wriggling beasts ribs, then repeatedly in the stomach. Blood splatted on my face, my clothes and even my thoughts. I live to protact my friends, and that day I was finally able to. The woman stopped moving, she was finally finished. I stood up, watching the crimson stream drain away onto the road."Holy shit Soph. We just killed someone" I caught my breath.

"Sh-she was going to fucking kill me!" Amy grabbed her face and nealt on the floor in shock."It was self defence, it's going to be ok." Soph said calmly yet tears were running down her cheeks.

"What the fuck was she?" Amy stood up again. At that moment we heard another scream, it was Soph! The man who was injured now had a dead look on his face but he was moving! He, or it, grabbed soph by the leg and started to try and bite her. All soph could do at that moment was kick his face away to stop him from biting her. I ran towards him with my knife and just like the other creature, began to stab him in the spine, I could hear his bones crunch and dislocate. I didn't know why but I was strangely used to it already. Once the second creature was dead, Amy, soph and I stood with our backs against the wall and looked around to see if people saw us. But all the people we saw before were lying dead in pools of their own blood.

"What the fuck was going on?" Soph asked

"What the fuck are we going to do?" I wiped blood from my face.

Ok , Well Im Not The Best At Zombie Killing Stories But With the Assistance Of My Ever So Loving Cousins Video Games And His Constant Jibber Jabber , I Attempted , And I Think Hald Sucseded , Pleeeaasee Fan Comment And Vote!!! :D , next One Will Be Up ASAP , Probley Quite Soon As I Have Nothing Better To Do With My Life.