Chapter 26: Death is on My Side

A/N: this will probably be the last update before I go to DC. I love you all and I'm glad you liked the last chapter. That was kinda how I always pictured Michael so I just wanted to see what happened when he met a character like Kristy.

Cas's POV:

Kris shifts slightly, mumbling something under her breath about being cold. I pull her closer.

"It's because you're naked, love," I murmur in her ear.

She giggles, curling up against me as she blinks awake.

"I heard that," she yawns sleepily, looking up at me.

"Good," I tell her, stroking her cheek, "because I said it."

She smiles and stretches out against me, her skin sliding smoothly against mine. I growl before I can stop myself, and she smiles down at me, giggling.

"That was really sexy," she says softly, studying my chest.

Against me, I can feel her heart beating faster than it normally would and I find that mine is doing the same.

"Maybe I should do it more often," I tell her.

Her heart skips a beat before she nods, clearly at a loss for words. I chuckle positioning myself over her.

"I love when you laugh," she says ligtly, running a hand up my chest.

"I love that you can make me laugh."

She smiles brightly, stunning me with its intensity.

"Come here," she says and pulls me down closer.

I press my lips to hers, enjoying the familiarity and the warmth her touch always brings.

"Don't you have a case or something?" I ask, my mind not working as quickly as it usually does.

She laughs slightly, tracing her finger across my face.

"Not until we can figure out where Death is. And so far we don't, so..." she presses her hips up against mine.

"Kristena Singer, you are trouble."

She smiles and laughs, kissing my jaw.

"That's my middle name."

"Really, I thought it was Angela-Dominique..."

She flicks my shoulder playfully and rolls her eyes.

"And you're one to talk," she scoffs, sitting up as much as she can.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Oh like you don't know," she accuses.

"No, I don't."

She frowns.

"Alright then," she takes my hand and places it high on her chest, over her heart.

It's pounding.

"You do this to me, you know. And I have a hard time controlling myself too. You have no idea..."

I push her hair back, away from her face.

"The feeling is mutual," I tell her and she kisses me, slow and sweet.

There's a knock at the door and she grumbles. I chuckle.

"Come in!" she calls, after tugging the blankets up around our very naked bodies.

Dean walks in, goes 'oh god' and turns around again. Sam peeks in and the expression on his face is one that Kris call the 'bitch' face.

"You couldn't put clothes on first?" he asks.