Smut #3 - Brock Rumlow

A/n - Is it just me or have been HYDRA af too much lately? Nah, I'm good. *really short imagine* *sorry* *my god I'm bad at smut*
Thank you DestielandStucky for help!

***

You walked down a hallway only to stop in front of his door. Spinning around on the balls of your feet, you sighed at what was coming.

Brock Rumlow.

You two hated each other ever since you, a level 8 agent, almost an Avenger, got the STRIKE Team as your minions. Rumlow hated the fact that he was your second in command and not a true leader of the team.

You burst into his office without warning and found him calmly sitting in a chair as if he was already waiting for you. Your arms rested crossed on your chest and you were mentally shooting daggers at him.

"Rollins told me you wanted to see me," he teased. "boss." the word rolled off his tongue like poison.

"Yes, dickhead." Anger was controlling you now.

Rumlow stood up with a subtle grin on his face and walked over to you. "Oh, Y/n, how professional of you." he teased once more. What a cocksucker.

"What the fuck is your problem? I've been trying to solve this in a civilized way, but you're being impossible!" It was true, you tried. It was kinda hard because may have or may have not been crushing on him since you met, but putting that aside, you still kinda hated him.

Brock smirked and put his hands on your hips. "You're my problem."

Shit. You thought. What the fuck is happening?

Brock leaned in inches away from you and said "I can't take the sexuall tension between us anymore, Y/n." He crashed his lips against yours. You were shocked at the action, but in a second you started kissing back. Brock lifted you up and you wrapped your legs around his muscular torso.

Then he pushed the stuff off his desk and sat you down on it in order to take your clothes off. You stopped him, grabbed the hem of his shirt and pulled it up revealing his toned abs. He pushed the STRIKE Team jacket off your shoulders and nearly ripped your black v-neck apart in a hurry to take it off.

You fumbled with his belt and the zipper of his trousers when he took a hold your hands and kissed you again. Brock took off both his trousers and boxers. You stood up and pushed him in a chair. He sent you a confusing look.

"If we are going to do this, we're doing it my way." you said sternly while stripping from your trousers and panties in a very slow and teasing way.

"Don't we always?" he asked with a smile.

You smiled back and straddled his waist. His hands immediately gripped your hips. You guided Brock's hard on inside of you and started rocking your hips back and fourth. He removed his hands from your waist and gently turned your head to look him in the eyes. His other hand made it's way between your legs and he rubbed your clit. You picked up the pace which was driving the both of you wild.

Rumlow threw his head and groaned. You felt him twich as he came. The pressure building in your stomach had you on the edge.

"Come on, Y/n. Cum for me." Brock encourage you. You followed him into an orgasm seconds later.

While both of you were coming down from your high, Brock kissed a trail from your shoulder to your jaw.

"So..." you trailed off.

"So, you're going on a date with me tonight?"

***

Next chapter:

Charles Xavier or Hank McCoy ?

It's your choice!

***

Don't have unprotected sex! You'll get AIDS! Or end up pregnant! Both sucks!!! (except AIDS sucks more)