Frank Castle Catch Up

#1 The thing you love the most about him

Frank is a rough man, but the thing you love the most about him is how gentle he is with you. Out there, he's the big bad Punisher, but in here, with you, he's like teddy bear.

#2 You wear his clothes

It was 2 in the morning when you heard rustling in your apartment. You got out of bed and pulled on a pair of sweatpants. Then you grabbed a gun from the nightstand and tip toed to the kitchen.

As you walked in, you immediately raised a gun. "Hey, Y/N!" a voice came behind you.

It was Frank.

You sighed out of relief and put the gun on the table. Frank put his hands on your hips and spins you around. His face bruised and held soft smile.

"You look good in my clothes." he mumbled and pressed a kiss to your forehead. It was then when it hit you what you were wearing: Frank's white t-shirt and a pair of his black sweatpants that are way too big for you.

He picked you up bridal style and said "C'mon, baby, let's go to bed."

#3 How you cuddle

Cuddling with him is usualy pretty simple. Sometimes Frank would just pull you into his arms and hold you tight to his chest which makes him relieved to know that you're there. Or before you fall asleep, he presses his warm chest to your back and holds you gently.

#4 What he does when you're upset

Frank makes coffee (or whatever you like) and he listens to you talk about what's bothering you. When you're done, he'll just wrap you in his arms and swear to protect you.

#5 What you do on rainy days

You stay indoors, watch something on Netflix and cuddle with all the dogs he brought home.

#6 You make him watch Supernatural

It started when you were patching him up and the show was playing in the background. His eyes were glue on the screen. When you confronted him later, he talk fondly about the show so you didn't have to make him watch it.

#7 Spare time

When there is nothing important going on, Frank teaches you some.self defense or how to shoot in case someone comes at you.

#8 Your nickname for him

Handsome.

Does it need an explanation?

I think not.

#9 Your song

The White Stripes - Seven Nation Army (Glitch Mob Remix)

Or

X Ambassador - Jungle

(I couldn't decide)

#10 Cute things he does for you

It may not seem like much, but Frank doesn't get up so early and stays in bed to cuddle with you.

#11 Children's Names

Son - Jonathan Franklin Castle

Daughter - Elena Lisa Castle

#12 What you dress up as at Comic Con.

Him - Shane Walsh

You - Zombie

#13 Vacation

Oslo, Norway

***

Hey, my lovely readers.

Idk how you fucking put up with me and my updating.

So umm the next catch up is T'Challa aka Black Panther. So yeah.

Anyways, I've kind off started a writing 'project'. Not fan fiction, but like an actual project because I want to write & publish books in the future, so I a base. And that's what I've started.

And I'd like to thank all of you who supported my writing.