Peter Parker imagine #1 Untitled

Dedicated to Spidergirl24 for requesting this one. It's kinda short and I'm sorry.

You people better get ready because later today I'm posting a part 2 of Breaking free.

--------------------------------

I got home, loudly slammed the front door and went to my room. I was so fricking pissed at Peter! And I had the right to! He left school in the middle of the second period without a proper goodbye. And just to make things worse, he was supposed to meet me at the park, but he stood me up. Third time this week.

I sighed heavily and logged into TUMBLR. My dashboard was flooded with pictures of Spiderman fighting some ugly looking guy.

"Maybe Spiderman can tell me where my boyfriend is," I smirked at my sarcastic comment.

"Hmm... I think I can," Peter's voice was heard from a corner of my bedroom. A figure showed itself in the light. I was expecting Peter, but instead I got Peter wearing Spiderman's suit.

"Oh my fucking God, Peter," I yelled hysterically, "how long have you been here?"

"A while," he smiled and started walking towards me. "If you raided my panty drawer, I swear to God I'll-" I tried to threaten him, but I was shut up by him pressing his lips against mine. Then he rolled off of me and laid next to me.

"You have a lot of explaining to do, Mister! Where were you and why the hell are you wearing a Spiderman suit," I demanded.

"Really, Y/n? Isn't it obvious? I'm Spiderman."

"No, you're not! If you were, I'd already figure it out! I'm smart," I pouted.

"Well looks like you didn't see the biggest clue, Sherlock," Peter sassed and I smacked his shoulder, "Hey have some respect for the amazing superhero!"

"Yeah, a hero who forgot he had a date," I teased him, "and forgot it amazingly."

"I'll make it up to you right now," he said and kissed me one more time.