Chapter 3: Help! Life Sucks!

---Morning: First day of school---

Ugh. It’s the first day of school not wanting to go back to jail.

I got up to get ready. I changed into some nice clothes cause you know you gotta look good on the first day. I kind of did my hair I just straightened it. I don't really fix my hair. It’s always messy, and my mom always tells me, "Fix your dam hair!" I'm like no mom no. Whatever! I brushed my teeth and I waited till it was time for me to leave. To waste time I was looking through instagram, and looking at all the "First Day of School" selfies. Some people just really love themselves. Not me though.  It was 7:15 and I had to leave. I walked to the bus stop.

 It sucked that I had to take the bus I mean I could be driving, but no my mom doesn't want me to. I hate the bus cause all the annoying people, and we have the newbies, the freshmen. Ha ha I remember that year like it was yesterday. It was an awesome yet horrible year. It’s good to be a sophomore. As I realized that summer was over my dreams came to my mind. It was so random. Out of nowhere I started to think about that. I was still thinking about those two dreams; those beautiful dreams.

"Marisa!" -Farrah said snapping me out of my thoughts-

Hey Farrah! -I hugged her-

 Farrah: Wow! Can you believe it? We're sophomores!      

 Marisa: Yeah. -I said in a not so excited voice-

 Farrah: Marisa. What's wrong?

 Marisa: Oh nothing. I'm fine. -I said with a fake smile-

I was still thinking about Harry. Why?...

Farrah: Marisa I know you. You’re not fine. Now c’mon tell me what's wrong.

 Marisa: You're gonna think I’m crazy, but ok I’ll tell you. I think I really did fall in love with Harry Styles...

 Farrah: Awe... Really? 

 Marisa: Yeah... -I said with an unhappy face-

 Farrah: Why that face?

 Marisa: You know I’m in love with someone I’ve never met in person and doesn't know I exist?

 Farrah: Don't worry you'll meet him some day.

 Marisa: You know I really hope you're right. -I smiled-

 We got to school, and in the air there was that first day of school scent!

 We went to the cafeteria to eat breakfast and meet up with other friends.

We saw them sitting at a table, and we went over to them. Raquel came up to me when she saw me and said, "Marisa!”, as she gave me a tight hug. Raquel was such a weird yet such a fun person.

I answered her, "Hey Raquel! Long time no see bitch!” My friends and I are always calling each other names, so we greet each other like that.

Raquel: Hoe.

I laughed at her response, and went over to say hi to the other girls. Francesca, Maya, and Dakota were my other friends. They're all so lovely, beautiful, and amazing! I wish I could be like them, but I’m glad they're my friends.

Marisa: Francesca! Maya! Dakota! Oh you don't know how much I missed you gals!

 All: Oh we did too Marisa!        

I smiled and I sat down with them. I saw my friend Alfonso coming towards me. Alfonso is my best friend he's like an older brother to me always there for me. He wasn't popular or anything he was actually kind of dorky, cute dorky. He's a great friend.

Alfonso: Marisa!

 Marisa: Alfonso! -I said as we hugged-

 Alfonso: I missed you bro!

 Marisa: Me too dude!

 After I said that he smiled. He had a cute smile.

Alfonso: Alright best friend well it was nice seeing you.  I’ll see you around. Ok?

 Marisa: Alright! Bye best friend!

He left to go to his friends, the other dorks. The girls and I started talking about school, but then Farrah randomly mentioned my dream. I told them about it, and we all started fan girling. Apparently every single one of them had a celebrity crush too! I knew Farrah did it was Justin Bieber, and the others I had just found out. Raquel was madly in love with Niall Horan, Francesca with Liam Payne, Dakota with Louis Tomlinson, and Maya with Zayn Malik. Wow! It turned out that five of us liked guys from the same band, One Direction. How funny, and since that day our fan girl life’s started. Every day we would talk about these boys like non-stop. Every tweet, picture, gif, song, video or anything about them we had to tell the others and fan girl. We were so into them we couldn’t stop. We fan girled 24/7 some people even said we were obsessed. Bitches, please its called DEDICATION! We loved them so much that we even dressed up as them for Halloween. We were One Direction and Justin Bieber girl version chilling together! Months passed and our dedication grew bigger.

Especially mine, I became to be so into this boy that I would do anything. I would spend hours on twitter, trying to get noticed but nothing. I would send a million meaningful tweets but no response. Sometimes I would feel so down that it was like someone inside my head was talking to me. "Why are you even trying? He's never gonna notice you. You'll never meet him, and if you did he wouldn't like you because you're not beautiful. He'll never love you Marisa. Stop this non sense, and quit wasting your life." Those words that were said in my head killed me. Not did only that put me down but when I feel like this every horrible moment pops in my head. I felt so alone. All I could think about was how horrible my life was. I felt suicidal. I started to cry. Tears were streaming down my face. I grabbed a blade, and pushed it down cutting through. It left marks that then started to bleed. I could feel pain on my arms as they bled. I tried to cry without making a sound I didn't want to wake my brother up. After that I cried myself to sleep...

Hello again! thanks to you people reading my story. I hope you like it. Vote and comment. Thanks! xx