Intro

Harry? eww 

Narrator: There Once was a young teenage girl named Marisa. She's 16 years old and she's in the 10th grade. Marisa was a beautiful girl, nice, sweet ect. She loved music. She loved singing and sometimes she would even write her own songs. Marisa was a fan girl every time she would find about a new artist she would obsess over that artist. Well the thing is that it happened again to Marisa, and this time it would be different. The famous British/Irish band, One Direction her new obsession. At first Marisa was like, "No! I will not obsess over them.", but what happened was another thing. At first Marisa liked Liam Payne. She liked him. He was good looking, nice, sweet, and a great singer. She also liked the Arab/British, Zayn Malik. Zayn was so sexy! Who wouldn't like him. Then there was the other guys Harry Styles, Niall Horan, and Louis Tomlinson. Marisa didn't really like them, [and yes you would think "what a bitch!", but I think this happens to all.] but that wasn't for long. It was summer vacation so Marisa would spend most of her time looking up about One Direction. Time passed and she found a lot about Liam, but it wasn't good to find out that he had a girlfriend. THOUGH LUCK! Some time passed and on a summer night something change...