Chapter 9: Surprise!

As soon as I got home I called back that number Harry called me from.

The phone was ringing and I was anxious.

---Phone Call---

Harry: Marisa!

Marisa: Hello Harry.

Harry: It makes me Happy to hear your voice!

That made my heart melt.

Marisa: And it makes me happy to hear yours.

Harry: haha that’s great! How was school though?

Marisa: Bad. I had detention.

Harry: WHY? WHAT DID YOU DO?

Marisa: I was late to class.

Harry: That’s terrible! You should always be in class on time.

Marisa: haha well thanks Harry.

Harry: just trying to be helpful. Haha.

Marisa: So Harry…

Harry: yeah?

Marisa: Can you answer my question now?

Harry: What question?

Marisa: The one asked you before you hung up on me.

Harry: Oh. That. Yeah. Umm… well I kind of hired someone to find information about you.

Marisa: oh…kay… that’s…

Harry:  Yeah I know its very weird but I know you were quite upset about last time, and it made me upset. I promised you I wouldn’t forget you remember?

Marisa: Harry… that’s… so nice of you. And this definitely made me happy.

Harry: I’m glad it did, but I also wanted to tell you that we are coming to your city next month!

Marisa: Yeah I know! But I won’t be going… sorry.

Harry: No. you will.

Marisa: Harry, I don’t have a ticket.

Harry: You won’t need one. I’ll get you in!

Marisa: Wh-a- what?

Harry: yeah. I’ll get you in. That way you’ll finally get to meet me and I get to meet you!

I froze. Was I really going to meet Harry Styles? The guy I fell in love with? This must be a dream.

Harry: Marisa?

Marisa: S-sorry its just I can’t believe what you’re telling me. I-I don’t know what to say…

Harry: haha Marisa you are so cute! Don’t say anything. Just say that you will go.

Marisa: of course –I said with biggest smile ever–

Harry: I’m glad. Well Marisa I just wanted to let you know that. I have to go now, but I’ll talk to you later okay?

Marisa: Okay. Bye Harry

Harry: Bye Marisa

---End of Phone Call---

As soon as he hung up I screamed so loud out of joy! I WAS GONNA SEE MY FAVORITE BAND PLAY LIVE! And also I might meet them!

This is so exciting. I CAN’T EVEN RIGHT NOW!

I screamed so loud that my mother heard it all the way form downstairs.  She opened the door and said, “Marisa! Why are you screaming?” she didn’t look angry. Good.

Marisa: sorry mom. I’m just really happy right now!

Mom: what could possibly had made you so happy that you had to scream that loud?

Marisa: One direction’s concert!

Mom: I already told you, you are not going. We don’t have the money.

Marisa: no mom its okay. You see someone got me a ticket! So can I go?

Mom: well as long as we don’t have to pay for the ticket then I guess its okay.

Marisa: Oh thank you, thank you Mom! –I said as I gave her a tight hug–

I was really happy nothing could put me down. Well at least I hope.

As usual I rushed to message Farrah and tell her all about it, but then I remembered I hadn’t told her about my conversations with Harry. I couldn’t tell her. At least not yet.

I was bored with nothing to do but homework. Working on it was definitely out of the question, so I decided to take a nap.

I put my headphones on, played One Direction songs, and slowly I drifted to sleep.

---In Dream---

I woke up in what seemed an empty white room. There was nothing but me and pieces of paper which I found myself laying on. There were loads of papers and they all had something written on them. I picked some of them up, and they’d say things like “Don’t forget okay?” “I really want you to be there” “We can finally meet” “Don’t let me down” “I’ll be devastated if you don’t show up” “It’ll break my heart”. Each piece of paper had something different with phrases like those. I noticed at the end of each phrase there was an “x”. I figured it was Harry who had written them. I smiled then I looked up and saw Harry smiling while holding a ticket. He laid it on the floor and said, “For you babe” with a smile, and then he got up, turned around and disappeared. I got up to get the ticket he left. As soon as I was holding it in my hands I smiled. Then I felt cold wind hit my back, and my ticket flew out of my hands. It continued to fly as I tried to retrieve it but it seemed impossible. I tried once more my hand so close to grabbing it and then it just disappeared into nothingness. I fell to my knees in disappointment.

---End of Dream---

I shot up from where I laid with my eyes widely opened. I took a look at my surroundings and I was still in my room. Good. That was a bad dream. Good thing it was just a dream. Right?...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello everyone! how's everyone doing? I hope well. I just want to apolagize to anyone who is still reading this story or any of my other stories. I heven't updated in like a million years! Well now that I did its very shitty. I AM SOOOOO SORRY! but I hope you keep reading. And thanks to those people who do comment and vote. YOU KEEP ME GOING! much love. Xxxxx