level 7

I looked up at Jinxx with tears in my eyes as he brushed the hair out of my face. I knew they felt hurt and betrayed.

But I only want them to be safe from me.

It wasn't long before this moment was over. I wished it didn't end.

I fell back but Jinxx caught me, though his hands burned on my back. It felt as if my skin was ripping and I started to cry out in pain. Jinxxes eyes widened, as he looked at the rest of the guys for help.

They knew what was going on, but I didn't. I jerked my arms and held the sides of my head as if I had a headache. I unmeaningly pushed away from Jinxx, landing on the ground.

That's were everything went downhill.

The pain worsened, as i started to scream, and everyone crowded around me yelling at each other. I arched my back and cried in utter horror, as my skin actully started to rip.

"Shit!" Andy yelled, knowing what was happening. "Get her off her back!" Jake yelled, as Jinxx picked me up and held me close as I continued to cry out like a little kid with a horrid stove burn.

Then, there was a loud pop and smoke. I didn't feel jinxx's arms around me. I looked up, and was in the basement. I seen the chain around my wrist and I panicked. Did they do this.

I started to lose my mind, and started to tug horribly. It caused my back pain, making me cry out once more. I looked back, and made a small sqeak.

Beatiful black wings with what looked like blood splatters on them. It felt like I grew two arms.

Normally you would think 'oh, hey, cool. Black wings.'

But no. That's not how this works.

I screamed. Like, bloody murder scream.

Where the wings sprouted out of my back had blood dripping down it. Blood smeared on my back, and I knew, it was my own.

The scream ended, and I was trying to melt the chains or something. I heard foot steps coming down from upstairs.

I started moving my arms so I bashed the chains onto the floor.

All I heard was clanking and the occasional spark. "Help me out of here! Someone!" I cried out. I continued to waist my energy and scream and sqirm. "WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!" i continued to scream.

all it was doing was brusising my wrists and tireing me out. i had to give it up soon, and soon was now. i sighed, leaning back on the wall behind me. i didn't want to touch anything. at all. I laid my chained hands gently on my stomach.

I waited until I heard movement upstairs. I let out a blood curdling scream to let them know where I was. I heard lots of footsteps, even a body hitting the floor. It was like my hearing intensified.

My scream went on for a few more seconds, and less then a second after that the door bust open to reveal Jinxx and Andy in front out of breath.

"Hey, do you have the key by any chance?" I asked like it's no big deal, when really I was thinking:

GET ME OUT OF THESE CHAINS BEFORE I BURN YOUR FUCKING FACE OFF AND STAB YOU WITH A DULL KNIFE IN THE DICK!

I was totally calm.

Andy pulled the key out of his pocket, walking over and unlocking me. Jinxx helped me stand, staring behind me. I looked back and paled.

Black wings, raven black, extended. How the fuck did I not notice that!?

"L... Let's go get you some food.." Jinxx said in awe.