level 3

I learned everyone's names, CC Andy Ashley Jake and jinxx. I have to admit. They are all pretty cool, but I'm still a little afraid of andy. But who could blame me? He did have a whip. Right now jinxx was cleaning the cuts, and putting on bandages. Andy was sitting there apologizing again, and again. "ANDY! I've told you, it's fine. It really is." I laughed.

"But I need to do something to make it better! McDonald's? I could run and get that! I would take you but you've already been called missing. Oh, and I need to set up your bed. How about a new pillow?" He says.

"Andy, it's fine. But if that calms you down, then you can get McDonald's." I laugh.

"What do you want??? Like, get as much as you want, we haven't really fed you the best and-"

"ANDY!! Just get me and Mc-chicken and a small fry. Ok?" I said, and he left.

Jinxx pressed a cotton ball onto part of the cut. And I let out a loud low scream.

"Sorry!" Jinxx said, taking the cotton ball away.

"It's fine, just.... let's get this done." I mumbled.

"Are you sure, we can take a break if you need to." He said, looking into my eyes.

"Just keep going please. The faster this is done the better." He nodded, and pressed a cotton ball lightly to the cuts.

If he wasn't as gentle as he is, I would have probably passed out by now. But, I haven't.

After that horror was done, jinxx wrapped the cuts, wasn't so pleasant. I tell ya. "What's taking Andy do long?" I ask.

"Who knows with him. Oh, and good luck with only one chicken sandwich by the way. And one small fry." Jinxx laughed as he finished the last cut he missed.

"I feel bad, I mean. With that hole outfit my mom put on me, I was almost starting to think I was like her, or believing my father. I don't want to be scared of Andy, I know he was just trying to get information, and I wish there was something I could tell him." I sigh.

"I know. He understands." Jinxx says, caringly. For a second there I almost get lost in her eyes.

"Wait, I could figure out. Where's that dress?" I ask, and jinxx points to a little pile of cloth.

I run over, and grab my tiny track phone. To bad, this thing can't be tracked. Sucks for her. I type her number, and call.

(D=Dev m=mum)

M:where are you? I said you can go to the bathroom not le-

D:got kiddnaped. Thanks for caring you bitch.

M:do you want to get smaked?

D:how much did you pay?

M:what?

D: how much did you pay for black veil brides to be kicked off.

M: I have no I sea what your talking about.

D: don't play innocent. I know you slept with him and played so this would happen. Tell me and I might come back.

M: OK, fine. 5,120.

D: MY FUCKING COLLEGE FUNDS? YOUR A FUCKING WHORE! I HATE YOU! I HOPE YOU DONT FICKING MISS YOUR PUNCHING BAG BECAUSE I AM NOT COMING HOME. FORGET IT.

M: oh honey, you don't have a choice. Your not 18.

D: soon enough, I will. Times ticking, mommy dearest.

And with that I hung up.

Jinxx walked in, and I couldn't contain my anger. With a groan, I punched a holebin the wall. I pulled out my fist, only to find it bloddy.oh, now Andy is here.

"Jesus Christ! What happened!" Andy exclaimed.

"$5,120" I said.

"What?" Andy asked.

"That's how much she paid him. My college funds." I said, rubbing my hand. "Sorry about that".

"Its fine, come on, let's watch a movie and eat." Andy said, rubbing reassuring circles on my back. I nodded, as he led me to the screen room. I sat down and got comfortable, when andy came back in with 7 bags of McDonald's. "I hope this will last a few movies."

"I said one!"

"Oops." He chuckled.

"Hey andy?" I said.

"Yeah?"

"Can.. Can you bring jinxx in?"

"Yeah, of course. I'll go get him."

ANDYS P.O.V.

I walked out to get jinxx and get a large tub for garbage.

"Jinxx!" I yelled.

"Yes?"

"Dev wants you to watch movies with her."

"Got it". Jinxx said as he ran in there, and I went into the kitchen and grabbed a tub for wrappers.