level 4

(A/N- I'm going to start calling chapters levels.... BEAT THE BOOK!

JINXX P.O.V

"What movie do you want to watch? We are on Netflix."

"Big hero six? She asked, sticking out her bare lip (Yes I know big hero six probably hasn't came out yet).

"Sure." I shrugged. I went to search for it as she grabbed a mc chicken. Then andy came in with a plastic tub and two vanilla milk shakes.

"Forgot to give you these" andy said.

"Dammit andy" I chuckled. He handed me the shakes, and I just used jinxx as a pillow. The movie turned on, and it wasn't long after that I fell asleep.

JINXX P.O.V

She slept so peacefully. The clothes we gave hwerewer sweat pants and a T-shirt. Her arms were a mix of blue, purple and black. And barely her pale skin color showed. I sighed, getting up. She already ate maybe 3 mc-chickins, and one of the shakes. I picked her up, carrying her to my room, and carefully setting her down on my bed. I kissed her forehead, and said "goodnight beautiful."

DEVS P.O.V

I woke up to my phone buzzing in my pocket. I groaned, seeing the ID.

D- what now?

M- where are you? I did not appreciate that little out burst earlier.

D-why do you want to know?

M- because I want my daughter. Its bad rep for you to be kiddnaped. Or so you say. When you get home your in trouble destiny.

D- one. Don't call me destiny. Two. I AM NOT YOUR FUCKING PUNCHING BAG. I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN AND IM SICK OF THIS! I DONT NEED YOU! IM SICK AND TIRED OR YOU LEAVING BRUISES AND CUTS ALL OVER ME THEN FORCING ME TO LOOK LIKE A SKANK! IM NOT YOUR LITTLE PUPPET, SO LEAVE ME ALONE! DONT CALL ME! IN A FEW DAYS I WILL BE 18, AND FREE FROM YOU. GOODBYE.

And, I hung up. My breathing quicked fast, and I called to the one I trusted most before falling off the bed and onto the floor. "JINXX!" Then, it all went black. I seen him with a shocked face as he ran towards me.

so sorry its short

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN