level 1

I wiggled around, in the small space, and winced as the rope cut into my wrists. The small space was dark, and stuffy.

Oh, should probably want to start from the beginning, huh.

I sat, hating every second of this day. The dress -yes dress, thank my mother for that- was tight, and squished my boobs up and together. The sleeves were long, covering the bruises my mother gave me as a 'birthday gift'. the dress stopped above my knees, and I played with the little charm bracelet.

My mother always acted richer then we actually were. Right now, we were at a nice restaurant. And of course, my mom was being all sophisticated around her friends, acting like an Angel. The truth is, she beat me. She made me wear this dress because it covers the bruises and cuts.

"Please excuse me, I must use the ladies room." I said. Yeah, I said it like that or I get beat.

I got up from my chair, and once I was almost to the bathroom, I didn't have to go, just wanted an escape, 5 men popped out and grabbed me. The one with the tan skin and chocolate brown eyes, said something, and my soul I swear left my body.

"Dam! Look at those! Can we just gang bang?" He asked. I froze from trying to free myself from their grasp. And my eyes widened.

Where these men going to rape me?!

*

*

*

*

*

That's were I am now. In a trunk. Tied up. In the back of a car.

The car pulled to a stop, and it lurched me forward. With every car door and foot step, the fear in me rose.

The trunk opened, and the tallest one stared down at me, with blue eyes that made me cower. "Spitting image of her mother. Even dresses like her." He said with a deep voice.

So. This was because of my mom. Why does this not surprise me? The duct tape on my mouth stayed in place, the rope cut deeper into my skin, and the fear showed in my eyes.

Later, I was carried in, and the rope on my wrists were tied to a chain, that was connected to the wall.

"Let's see what we can get from her" one said, and walked forward, ripping the duct tape off, and I let out a scream. One was in the back, looking like he can't watch, he had a bandanna. I let out a scream, which the same one smacked me. "Jake! It was only from the pain!" Another one said.

I didn't dare to move.

"How much did your mother pay that man from the record label?" The one that suggested gang bang asked.

I only stared back in fear.

"I am going to ask this once more. How. Much. Did. She. Pay." Who I'm guessing Jake asked.

I again, stared back in fear, but with a little shrug to the shoulders this time. I did not know what they are talking about.

"Maybe she doesn't know what we want" the one in the back suggested. "This is useless. We should just kill her." Another one stated. My eyes widened, but only for a second.

Ill be able to escape this hell.

"Hey? What was that about when Jake suggested murder?" The tall one asked.

I don't care anymore. I can take anything the give me.

"Do it. It won't matter any way. It will only make my wish come true then this broken roller coaster fall will be over. You'd be doing me a favour rather then live this life." I stated.

Their mouths, hung open.

I brought my knees close to my chest, and hid my face and started to cry. Why won't they just finish me off?

"Wait, what?"one asked.

"This right here who your looking at, is not me. My mom forces me to wear, do. This is all just a start to what she does." I say.

*

*

*

*

*

*

"Hey, do you want some better clothes?" Andy asked. Yeah, I learned their names. "Yeah, possibly sweats and a hoodie please?" I Ask.

Bruises and cuts from my mother and her belt cover my arms, stomach, higher thighs, back, and lower legs that my sandal boot things cover. I had make up covering the small bruise on my face, soon Andy came back with some clothes.

"Thanks" I say, after Andy points me to the bathroom.

I carefully took off the dress, and winced as it rubbed up against my cut and bruised skin. I quickly got into the sweats and jumper.

I walked out, and of course they asked my name. "Destiny, but all my friends either call my dev or des." I shrug.

I got to know all of them. Andy, Ashley, CC, Jake and jinxx. Cc was the one hiding in the back, Andy was the tall one, and Ashley was the perv.

"Hey, let's make cookies! I'm hungry and want cookies." Cc says. "Same. Cookies anybody?" I say, and we end up making cookies.

I had my sleeves rolled up, and we decided on rainbow cookies. I didn't realize I had my sleeves rolled up, it was a habit, and the evidence against my mother was showing.

"Um, dev? Can I talk to for a minute?" Andy asked. I had a wired feeling, but followed.

"Let me see you hand please." He said. I hesitated, but let him look held out my hand, and still didn't realize my sleeves. But I did once he looked at my wrists. "Oh my god I swear those weren't me! I swear to god those cuts I didn't do!" I said, pulling back my arm, seeing him thinking that.

"Dev... what.. or who did that?" He asked, with eyes full of worry.

"My mother. Yeah, she hits me, kicks me, beats me with her belt. Those cuts, from her. She acts different, like we are the perfect family, in front of her little bitch friends. Then, if I do the littlest thing wrong, I end up with new cuts, New bruises. I've never told a soul until now..." I trailed off.

I expected something like 'thats pathetic' but instead he hugged me. "I'm going to have jinxx look at these, ok? Is it ok if only he knows?" He asks, and I nod.

I sat there, head in hands. If she finds out I told them, she is going to kill me...

So what did you think about the first chapter, I promise I start to make them longer.

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN