Breaking Reality

**Megan's POV*

I was honestly kind of glad to be away from my home town, that was all too much for me. From Alison's disappearance, to the deal with my dad, to A, everything is all messed up. My mom said that if I wanted to, we could move here to Rosewood, but i'm not sure if I want too just yet. I'm thinking I do...but there is a part of me that says I should wait. I guess I should get used to this new life, after all, it is my new reality.

     I quietly followed Spencer and Toby to our table, as they followed the waitress. Well, I shouldn't really say quietly I suppose...we were all still laughing from our little car jam session. I honestly didn't think that just playing an interesting song could get us all smiling and laughing again. I can say that, that was the first time I smiled, and it was a true smile. Not just me feeling obligated to look happy around others.

     After we looked over our menus for about, five minutes i'd said, the waitress sashayed over to our table to take our order.

     "I'll take a water," Spencer said, smiling sweetly at the waitress.

     "Same for me," Toby said also, giving the waitress a slight not. Well this was about to get really awkward...well...maybe not that bad...but I just hate being that odd person that orders something incredibly different.

     "Coke for me," I said looking at the waitress, trying to hold back a giggle. I felt so weird being that one person who got a caffeinated drink while everyone else got water. They didn't seem to care, but that just made me wonder what they were thinking even more. I decided to break the silence and speak up.

     "Okay Spencer, I know you told Toby about me getting stalked by 'A'."

     "Oh my God...I'm so sorry Meg...I thought he might need to know...he'll be around a lot and how did you hear?" She asked me with sadness, regret, and confusion honestly.

     "Listen, i'm not mad," I told her calmly, "I don't even care. It may be better if he knows anyways. And Meg, Spencer?" I laughed a bit as I talked about the nickname, which I actually did kind of like. "Also, I heard you, because I'm not sure if you know, but I didn't have the door shut the entire time...I felt it would be awkward to shut the door...considering you barely know me and I don't want you to think I'm like...brewing poison up there." Spencer chuckled a little bit, setting her drink down on the table.

     "Well, for sure, I'm glad you aren't mad, and I hope you like the nickname, because it's probably going to stick." We all laughed, as the waitress came over and took our order. We continued talking about God knows what, and then eventually, we paid, and we were ready to leave.

     "I don't know about you guys, but i'm stuffed." Toby said to us all, smiling.

     "I think I ate more food tonight than I have all week." I replied still laughing. "We gonna' have another jam session in the car?" 

     "Damn right." Spencer said to us. We nodded, and piled into the car. I began looking through my phone, for another interesting song for us to sing.

     "We can do some more Macklemore, LMFAO, JT...."

     "JT?" Toby asked us, raising an eyebrow.

     "Justin Timberlake?" Spencer and I added in unison. I was honestly shocked Toby didn't know that...seems like he might've. I just played some more Macklemore, 'Can't Hold Us', to be exact, and we had a nice, fun trip back. I honestly felt pretty damn happy at that point.