Chapter 13 - Disguise

Ok so first of all wow, I have 230 reads and then boo hoo no one is commenting…but none the less here is a another chapter it may get a little spooky…I just watched the excorist with my bestie and it was scary as hell… I heard nine people died during and after the film they say its cursed oooooohhhhh… and I would like to recommend all of you to read “the cellar”, it was a good book its posted on wattpad…under the horror section…muuuaaahhhhhhahaha(evil laugh)…enjoy! (oh and ps im gonna start this preview thing so you know what happened in the last chapter…your welcome.

Sorry to disturb you all again im jusr editing this...and i found someone i feel could work as a Sean, i showed the pic to my sister and shehink it would fit...i guess everyone has a different point of view. in the beggining of he book Sean was described more lean and toned..im gonna put to pictuires up of the same guy in one in this chapter and the other in the next. But ill still be on the look out since i have 2 different views of Sean...so check it out its on the side.

Preview

“By the way you look pretty good” he complimented. I smiled wishing that, I could live this moment forever, and life was way too complicated right now.

The elevator opened revealing my worst nightmare “Jeremy”.

He looked at me and smiled but his eyes were hard “Abhigal” he mouthed, “Its nice to see you hear” he said moving close enough that I could smell him. i started breathing faster and I felt Sean move in front of me protectively “I don’t believ weve me” he said through gritted teeth, Jeremy jumped in surprise but composed him self quickly, I almost smiled knowing how well he played emotions.

“We haven’t” Jeremy replied as they started staring each other down. Jeremy reached his hand towards Sean “Im Jeremy Abhys first” he slurred proudly.Sean smiled at his comment and moved a step forwards looking straight into Jeremy’s eyes “Im Abhys only” hje replied as he held on to my hand as if I would run away. Jeremy looked puzzeld atr Seans response “so your dating” he asked wanting to clarify, I sighed you could proabably vut the tension with a knife. Sean smiled proudly “actually shes my fiance” he said leaving Jeremy dumb founded.

We got into the elevator and just stood there, I looked up at Sean and he was fuming. I moved and inch so our shoulders were touching. “I didn’t feel anything” I said staring at the door of the elevtor. Sean turned at my confession so he was facing me “what do you men” he asked as he started to calm down.

“I mean that I always thought that if I saw him again, all the memories woud come rushing back and I would break all over again, but I didn’t. He surprised me but I felt nothing but pity for him, I only love you Sean, its like your touch calms me, you make me feel safe. Not in the cheesy way…well actually yes but also like you shelter me, I can’t describe it.” I explained I closed my etes I was babbling again.

Sean laughed “phew I thought you were gonna go all phyco one me” he said, I punched him in the arm “oww that hurt” I laughed and walked out of the elevator. “Why are you going back Sean asked as he follwed behind me, “I just think we should go back” I lied. Sean caught up with me as I went back to our room “tell me the truth” he demanded, I sighed there was no point in lying.

“I felt something when Jeremy there, its what I felt in that dream when I saw my father. I think is safer if we tsya here” I explained. Sean nodded and rubbed the stubble on his cheek. “You need to shave” I commented but Sean ignored me, “shouldn’t you take to Jade or Aunt Becci” he questioned “I will but Jades sleeping so ill just go later she needs her rest” I said jumping on the bed.

Sean went over to the drawer and got out his sketch pad “im gonna sketch, itll help Jade out she did look exhausted”. “Yeah I know, maybe ill try getting some sleep and drea something, I replied wincing, I hated dreaming. Sean sighed and put his book down, I walked over to him and sat beside him, he grippe dmy waist and pulled me into his lap.