Chapter 3 - Drama Class - Jasmines pic

Hey guys your gonna love this chapter, I worked hard and this is my longest chapter so far…enjoy OH AND IF YOU SEE MS HAYNES WRITTEN ANYWHERE I MENT MILLER CUZ I CHANGED THE TEACHERS NAME

Pauls P.O.V - 1864

“Damn it Elena I said no! Now back off, you’re a married woman” I yelled.

            Elena was my best friend’s wife and all she did was cheat on him, with every man in town. But I never thought she would shamlessly beg me to make love to her.

            She tried kissing me again so I pushed her away and walked out of the room. It was time I told Gregory the truth, he deserved to know it.

            I turned the corner anger raging through my eyes but my anger suddenly vanished as I layed eyes on the most beautiful women I had ever seen.

            She was walking up the stairs. You could see right into her soul through her chochlate broen eyes.

            She made her up the stairs as I stood their not able to move, mezmerized by her beauty. She was now standing in front of me so close that I could touch her. She looked at me with questioning eyes, since I was standing in her way.

            “Pardon me madame, but your beauty would leave any man frozen in place, may I know the name of my company” I asked. She smiled through her eyes “Diana” she whispered. I shivered at the sound of her sweet voice.

            “Would you be willing to give me the pleasure of a dance madame” I asked as I looked down into her eyes.

            She didn’t say anything but took her hand into mine. I lead her down the stairs. She put both her hands on my shoulders as I wrapped my hands around her waist.

            I had never met a woman that was so composed. If it were any other woman on my side right now I could bet she would have been blushing and giggling with joy. After all I was known to be a handsome duke. But this beauty made me feel like my looks wouldn’t cut it, I had to work harder then that. I looked down into her eyes, and I knew one thing for sure. I was going to make her mine… forever.

Abhy P.O.V

            BEEP BEEP BEEP. I quicly turned off the alarm. I realized I was sweating.The dream had scared me so much that women in my dream remined me of myself. Everytime I dreamt about her I felt like we had a connection.

            Suddenly something smacked my face I gasped but realized it was only Josh, tossing and turning in his sleep. I swear that boy could never sit still or sleep for this matter.

            Last night had been tiring we were up till two playing charades; Jasmine decided she was too good for the game so it was just Josh, Sean and me. After jasmine left it was like the real Sean came out, he was a nice guy not to mention the fact that he was smokin hot too!

            It was out of my knowledge to why guys like Sean dated girls like Jasmine I mean what could they have been thinking.

            Josh slaped my face again so I jumped out of bed hopping into his shower, I smiled knowing how excited Jade would be at the fact that there was a new guy in town, but then again she claimed to be in love with Aaron.

            I still couldn’t wrap my head around to why I had said the name “Paul” yesterday. Im just glad Sean had’nt heard.

            I heard Josh calling for breakfast so I wrapped my towel around me walking out of the shower.