Chapter 4 - Dianas Dress (picture of dress)

I decided I wanted to let you get a insight about both Abhy and Sean so im gonna write in their point of views and what they think about what just happened in the last chapter and then we will continue on to what may be their first kiss!!! And please ignore my spelling mistakes word is messin with me still it wont underline whatever I write wrong.this is along chapter I decided I didn’t want to postphone the kiss any longer and im sorry this one took a while but its like 10 pages to be on the bright side J oh and please excuse the mistake im not a very good editor ;) and you'll know what i mean by Dianas dress in the next chapter!!!

Seans P.O.V

            I drove back with a huge grin on my face. I couldn’t get Abhy’s face out of my head. She was so beautiful and her touch left me so vulnerable. I was so excited for tommorow; I would finally be going on a proper date.

Dates with Jasmine were…wait Jasmine.

            My hands tightened on the steering wheel I had totally forgotten about her.I felt like such an inconsiderate jerk. But I couldn’t help it being with Abhy made me feel so alive, Jasmines touch had never felt so real.

            I growled in frusteration. How the hell could I get worked up about a girl I’d known for 2 days?

            I drove up to the driveway and noticed Jasmines car, I sighed knowing I would have to tell her about my “drama date” tommorow.

            I opened the door and Jasmine came running to me, she put her lips to mine. Her tongue lingered at my mouth asking for enterance but I couldn’t bring myself to kiss her. It felt wrong; Jasmine was my only real girlfriend I didn’t know what a kiss was supposed to feel like until Abhy and I had just kissed her on the cheek.

            Jasmine pulled away looking angry actually her blue eyes were furious. “Is this about that bitch Sean because I swear I’ll rip her head of, you never rejected me before and im not gonna let you stop know” she growled.

            For an instance I thought about ripping her head of for calling Abhy a bitch but I composed my self. I took her hand and led her to the living room. I was glad Josh wasn’t home; I needed to have this conversation with her alone. She sat on the sofa looking at me blankly.

            I cleared my throat. “I got the lead in the production this year and so did Abhy, and Ms.Miller told us we have to go on a date to get to know eachother better, so I have to take her to the dance tommorow” I said sighing in relief, I  was glad I got it out of me. Suddenly Jasmine stood up “Take her to the stupid dance if you have too then, but if you lay a hand on her I swear”. I looked up at Jasmine her dirty blonde hair was tied up and her eyes were raging with anger.

            I got up and walked past her not wanting to talk to her anymore, I plopped down on my bed and thought. I thought about Jasmine, and why the hell I was dating her.I  thought about Abhy and how beautiful she was, and finally I thought that I don’t give a fuck anymore not about Jasmine or what anyone else was gonna think. 

            Me and Jasmine were over even before I meet Abhy; I realized I never loved her. She was just a good friend well atleast when she was acting sane.

            I decided I didn’t want to think about this anymore so I jumped of my bed and stripped into my shorts and found my sketch book. I did the only thing that brought me peace, I drew.

I drew whatever came to my mind.

            2 hours later I stared at my picture realizing I had drew Diana but that was no big deal I always drew her, but this time their was a man standing beside her he was tall and muscular. He hand a hand wrapped around Dianas waist. They were dressed in clothes that someone would be wearing in the 1800s but for some reason they still looked familiar.