Chapter 33...

Zoella and Alfie are literally BF/GF goals! They are so freaking cute together!! IF YOU ARE ON THE APP YOU MAY NOT SEE THE PICTURE/GIF SO GO ON THE SITE!

Song on the side is Unbreakable by Jamie Scott. I know it doesn't really fit but I love it!

Happy Reading!! <3

The rest of our stay in Barbados flew by. Liam and I spent most of the days walking around the island, eating some really good food, we even went on a boat ride to see some pretty falls. We hung out with Devon and Grayson some and found out they were heading back to New York a day before us. After making sure that Devon had my number and saying we would hang out when I got back Liam and I went our separate ways as did they. Liam was fine around Devon now that he knew he was gay but if any guy even looked in our direction he would tighten his hold on my hand or waist. Some would have found it annoying but I liked how possessive Liam could be, to me it showed he really liked me.

Our entire trip was great. I fell more in love with Liam as the days went by and was actually kind of dreading heading back home. It was nice being somewhere that everyone didn't really know who you are, or the prospect of cameras hidden somewhere. I was also nervous if things would change when we got back. Would Liam go back to being his old self? Would this week have been just a thing to do now back to real life? I made myself not think of that as the the days went by.

We were now currently on the plane back home and only had 3 more hours to go. The entire ride back Liam has been on his computer or phone talking to multiple people on company matters. Not caring that I was staring I watched him as he ran a hand through his air and growled at someone over the line. He looked so great in casual clothing and the blue shirt he was wearing made his eyes look even bluer.

I was being a creep just staring at Liam but I figured that I was allowed to since he was now my...actually I had no idea what we were. I don't know if our deal was still on, or if Liam wanted me to be his girlfriend, or if I was just some girl to him now. The last one made my heart squeeze but I forced the thought away.

"You are thinking about something too hard." Liam's said. I focused my eyes back on his face to find him staring at me, his laptop closed.

"I'm not, I'm just thinking about getting home." I lied.

"Oh which reminds me we have to move your stuff into my room as soon as possible." He said almost to himself though.

"What why?"

"Because it doesn't make sense for you to go to another room just to grab clothes."

"Again why?"

"Jenna did you not think after these last few days I would let you go back to staying in your own room?" Ohh I hadn't really thought about that. The idea of me staying in the same bedroom as Liam never crossed my mind until now. "You are sleeping with me from now on."

I bit back my grin at that. I liked the sound of sleeping beside Liam every night. These last few days have been great and having him beside me has kind of become a natural thing.

"Okay." I said trying to act nonchalant, but inside I was trying jumping around.

"Okay." He grinned at me not buying my calm looks.

"So what are we going to do when we get home?" I asked bringing my legs up to curl underneath me.

"Well I have to head to work tomorrow morning but I think I am free in the afternoon." Liam said. I felt bad that this entire trip he hasn't been at work and now wanting to take some time off tomorrow. He is the CEO he couldn't take off time just for me.