Chapter 28...

*Edited!!

Kellan Lutz as Blake William's. I didn't put a picture of him last time so here he is now <3 HOTTIE

Song on the side is Hello by Adele. Absolutely amazing as always!

Dedicated to @_Cocopops_ She is so sweet and sent me the nicest comments I have ever gotten! <3 <3

"Be ready to go by noon okay? I have to run to the office for a few hours. When I get back we will leave." Liam said waiting for my answer. Accepting my nod as an answer he smiled at me before leaving the house.

Liam and I were going somewhere today, but he won't tell me where. Yesterday he came home and suddenly announced we were leaving tomorrow. Even though I had asked, pleaded, threatened he didn't budge on where we were going. How I was suppose to pack was beyond me, and I only had 3 hours to make sure I had everything.

A whole set of suitcase were sitting in my room waiting for me to fill them but instead of going to do it I decided to call Lennon. I smiled as I hit dial. Her and Blake finally got together and it was all because of me. Yes I was giddy, sue me! Now if only I could get Liam to like me back I'd be over the moon. The phone rang and I started to think Lennon wasn't going to answer.

"Hello?" Lennon breathed into the phone. She sounded breathless.

"Uh hey. Am I interrupting something?" I asked.

"No you're fine." She said but I heard what sounded like Blake in the background yell 'yes!'

"I'll let you go. Have fun with Blake."

"O-okay." She stuttered and I heard a moan. Immediately I hung up on her. I did not want to hear whatever her and Blake were doing. I'd rather that not appear in my head. Groaning I realized I had to now pack by myself. I wasn't the biggest fan of surprises, especially if I didn't know what to pack.

Opening the suitcases I went into my closet and started pulling random items of clothing. While I forced myself to pack I thought about over the last week. It has surprisingly went by fast. One day I was doing wedding shopping with Liam's mom and sister, and then next I was being woken up and told we are leaving somewhere around noon.

On Monday after I shopped with Julie and Lilly we got to know one another better. To think I was nervous was stupid, they were both the sweetest people I have ever met and never once made me uncomfortable. When I had to lie about a few things with Liam I felt terrible. I did not want to see their faces when they learn my thing with Liam was fake. Especially after personal information Julie shared with me earlier. They were what I wished for in a family. I wanted a sister like Julie who loved her family and would even give up her dream to make them happy. And Lilly was the mom I never had. Ever since Mondays she would call me everyday to ask what I'm doing or my opinions on some wedding stuff. She seemed to actually care about me.

I was slowly starting to become one with Liam's family and friends. Lennon and I were getting close and I was starting to consider her one of my closest friends. I had only hung out with Blake a handful of times but he seemed very sweet. I know I shouldn't be getting comfortable in Liam's life but I couldn't help it. This was everything I had wanted when I was a kid. I wanted a loving family who cared about me, a group of friends who liked to hang out and didn't care if I didn't have a family, and a amazing boyfriend. I mean Liam wasn't my boyfriend but I felt like he would be the kind I would have wanted. I also knew the more comfortable I got the worst it would be when I leave, but for now I was not going to think of that.

I hadn't realized until recently how repetitive my life had gotten. I would get up early go to the diner and work hours on end, then I would go home with enough time to change outfits to go to the club. There I would work until the early morning before repeating the cycle. It seemed my entire life had been that way. Even when I was in my foster home. I'd get up go to school, come home help with the other kids and do homework, before trying to sleep, then started again in the morning.