Chapter 24...

The song above is "Say Something" Fits perfectly! Thank you @SpritesAndWolves <3 <3

NOT EDITED!!!

EVERYONE! I KNOW THE AGES OF JENNA'S MOMS KIDS DO NOT MATCH UP BUT OVER LOOK IT!! I HAVEN'T REALLY THOUGHT ABOUT THE AGE THING SO PLEASE JUST IGNORE IT!

Karen's POV (Jenna's mother)

That face. That face looks awfully familiar and I couldn't place a finger on it. The girl with Liam Stanford was very pretty and I couldn't help but wonder if we have met before. Even after they abruptly left I stared after them my eyebrows frowned. The rest of the night rather quickly and soon my husband and I were back home. I was currently taking off my make-up and sliding into a pair of pjs.

"Honey do you know the girl that was with Liam Stanford?" I asked from the bathroom.

"All I know is that she is his fiancé." Martin shouted back at me. "She never said her name."

Then why did she seem so familiar? I pondered.

"Why are you wondering?" He asked as I came out of the bathroom and standing beside the bed.

"Oh nothing I just think I have seen her before. Maybe we have met her parents or something." I waved it off. I was just tired from the long day.

"I just got off the phone with Ryan. Him and Tessa are going to come home tomorrow until Monday." I smiled at that. My two babies were coming home to visit from boarding school. The twins were only 13 and away at boarding school for the last month.

"That's good." I said rubbing in my lotion before pulling the covers over myself and grabbing my book. The next little bit we read before turning off our lights and heading to bed.

I laid there trying to sleep but for some reason I could not. I tried counting sheep, and thinking about everything I needed done this weekend and during the week but nothing seemed to work. Instead my mind decided to bring up old memories I had pushed far away.

*******

"What is your name?" A man's voice asked. Lifting my head up from the counter I met a pair of chocolate brown eyes and a gorgeous face. The guy sitting in front of me was wearing a nice suit with the tie loosened, and his brown hair was ruffled like he ran his hands through it too many times. He looked vaguely familiar but I couldn't place him.

"Huh?" I asked forgetting what he just asked me. I was to busy staring at his gorgeous face. High cheek bones and a nice jawline.

"What is your name?" He asked once more.

"Oh I am Karen." I answered.

"Pretty name for a pretty women." He said sending me a smile. I felt myself blush and chimed myself. I was 25 for goodness sake I shouldn't be blushing at a comment like that.

"Thank you." I softly said.

"I am Martin, Martin Brotherson."

"It is nice to meet you Martin."Looking down at his hands I saw he didn't have a drink and I also noticed he didn't have a ring on. I really didn't expect him to be married seeing that he couldn't be older than 27, 28. "Is there anything I can get you? A beer, scotch, whiskey?" I asked.

"I'll take a beer. Whatever you have on draft." He answered. Nodding I moved behind the counter getting him his drink. I felt his eyes on me the entire time making my skin hot.

"Here you go." I said sliding his beer in front of him.

"If you don't mind me asking, why is a women like you working at a bar like this?" Martin asked suddenly.