Chapter 5

Isabella's POV

I was currently surfing the web when Connor walks into my dorm as if he owns the place, laying down on Lily's bed.

"What are you doing here? I thought I had locked the door" I say, my eyes trained on my laptop.

Connor takes off his shoes "You did, I have a key"

I gape at him "Why the heck to you have a key?"

He smiles. "Lily gave me a key last year"

I nod in understanding "Oh, you and Lily have a thing?"

"No, no never" Connor says quickly and I raise an eyebrow.

Lily was an attractive woman so I don't know why he would be so against the idea of being with her.

He looks at me for a few seconds then sighs "Well, you're our friend now so you might as well know"

I close my laptop, and give him my full attention "Carry on"

"This is a touchy subject but Lily and John were dating" Connor says and my eyes widen.

They didn't act like they had any history, granted I haven't known them long but still.

"And they broke up because Lily and Raven slept together" Connor finishes and I just stare at him.

"Lily and Raven? I would have never thought they act so casual with each other"

He shrugs "John is an understanding guy, he didn't hold any grudges but broke up with her because it just wasn't the same after she cheated on him"

"And they just stayed friends?" I ask, not believing how all of them could be so close after everything that happened.

"Well yeah, Raven and Lily made a mistake but that doesn't mean their whole friendship would be over" Connor says, standing up and taking a water bottle from the mini fridge.

I put my hair in a pony tail "I guess not"

Connor then turns serious "Your turn"

I raise an eyebrow, confused "My turn for what?"

"To tell me your story" he answers.

"Why would I tell you mine if you never told me yours" I say with a roll of my eyes.

Connor grins charmingly "I told you a story"

"But not yours"

He sighs "It's too complicated"

I nod "It's alright, you don't have to tell me"

"Thanks, so your story?" He asks again.

"I won't tell you mine dude, I haven't told Lily and I live with her"

"But I'm better than Lily" he winks.

I snort "Not really"

"Why won't you tell me?" He whines.

"Because I don't want to, it's complicated"

"Hm, how about this. Let's get to know each other minus the complicated topics?"

"That's boring" I state.

"Loosen up Isabella, let's be friends" Connor says, giving me a smile that makes me feel all giddy inside.

Something I don't like.

I look away from him "Sure, if it will make you shut up"

Ignoring my comment he asks "What's your name?"