Chapter 7

Please comment, vote, share and follow me 🔥❤️

                                           Ian's POV

Finally becoming Alpha has been really therapeutic for me.

I concentrate on work and forget about all of the personal problems.

"Hey Ian!" My 14 year old sister Anna says running to me with a huge smile and an envelope in her hand.

"Hi kiddo" I pat her head in greeting.

Anna scowls and fixes her hair, but the shrugs and smiles again.

"I got in!" She exclaims and starts jumping up and down.

I immediately smile, her excitement contagious "Congratulations Anna, you got in where?"

Anna rolls her eyes "Walker's Academy in England, Nicole and I applied last summer and we both got in"

My smile widens and I hug her.

"That is great sis, did Nikki tell her parents already? They are going to be stoked"

Anna shakes her head "She is going to tell them later today. Something about wanting to tell Everyone together"

"Oh cool, want to go to celebrate?"

Anna's eyes light up "You mean you are taking me to a party?"

I snort "No, of course no you are only 14 years old. I was thinking of going out to eat or something"

She sighs then grins "Can we invite Maddox and Nikki?"

"Yeah sure" I say and text Cameron that we are going to eat out tonight.

Anna looks hesitant for a moment then talks "Would you approve if Maddox and I started dating?"

I stare at her for a whole minute to figure out if she was joking or not.

"Anna, you are 14 years old. He is 18, you are his little sister's age" I say slowly.

"Age doesn't matter, I think he likes me" Anna says with force.

"Sadly for you sis, Maddox is hell on bent on waiting for his mate" I state.

"What if I'm his mate? I think I am. I have all of this strong feeling towards him and he is always so nice to me" Anna argues and I stare at her with pity.

She's in love with him, she has been in love with him for a really long time but he will never look at her as more than his little sister's best friend.

"Okay Anna, just go get ready I have to go" I say wanting to end this conversation already. She won't understand until she finds her mate.

I pat her head and walk away.

I decided to get my mind off things so I undress, hide my clothes next to a tree and shift.

As soon as my paws touch the grown I feel a sizzling energy inside of me and all I want to do is run.

I run and I run for hours, enjoying the breeze that hits my face I let my wolf take over, letting my conscious rest.
After I am relaxed and energized I gain back control only to realize I am no longer in the woods.

I am in a damn campus.

In Isabella's university.

How do I know that you may ask?

Well that can be answered simply by a few meters up and seeing a beautiful red head sitting next to a girl with black hair.

Isabella looked amazing, she still had the same beautiful features she had when she rejected me, but they were more defined now. She looked much older and mature.