Chapter 10

Add me on snapchat: AshleyMary5456

Vote, comment, follow me and share with your friends please❤️😘

Valentine's special

Isabella's POV

"I don't think he is going to ask me to be his valentine" Lily collapses onto her bed, face against her pillow.

I continue eating from my heart shaped chocolate box.

Nobody said I can't be my own date for valentines day and I happen to be a very generous giver. Hence the 8 chocolate boxes and 13 teddy bears.

Lily yells frustratedly into her pillow then raises her head "Stop ignoring me, Isabella"

I swallow the remaining chewed chocolate that was in my mouth and out the box aside. "I've told you many times. There's still a few days for him to ask, be patient."

John and Lily had been "hanging out" lately, after we spoke he decided that maybe it was a good idea to give it another shot.

"But I don't want to be patient, I want to be loved" Lily almost yells.

"I can't deal with this, I am going out" I say and stand up putting my toms on I leave my dorm room and immediately head to John's dorm.

This needs to stop.

On my way there I see Connor and Raven sitting next to side by side on a bench.

So I decide to take a detour and hang with them for a bit and then confront John about why the hell hasn't he asked Lily yet.

"-so we meet here at 6? Sounds good right?" Connor says to Raven to which she smirks and nods. I raise an eyebrow.

"Am I interrupting something?" I ask as I stand in front of them.

"Yes, but it's never stopped you before" Connor jokes and pulls me in between him and Raven.

"I need your help" He says and Raven scoffs.

"What?" I ask wearily.

"It's about the valentines day bash" Connor explains.

The valentines day bash I had learned was an annual pre valentines day party. It was only that, a huge party where everyone was invited and hundreds of babies were conceived. There was a lot of alcohol and other illegal things.
It was celebrated on February 12th instead of the 14th so that people could do their lovey dovey things on the actual valentines day.

I start shaking my head "I will not go there with you-"

He cuts me off.

"It's not that, I was hoping you would help me find a date"

I straighten up immediately "Umm why would I do that?"

He shrugs "Because you are my best friend and you want me to win this bet against Raven?"

"What is the bet exactly?"

Raven grins "We have until 6pm today to find a date for Valentines bash. Whoever gets one first wins 400 dollars and bragging rights"

"I'm not getting in between this" I say and Connor frowns. "But you need to be my wingwoman"

"Tough luck kid"

"Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to win this bet" Raven stands up from beside me and walks up to a girl who was going are direction and with a completely serious face says "Are you from around here? I need directions"