Forever

Your day has been particularly crappy. You failed your math test and forgot to do your english homework. You sigh angrily as you walk to your car and drive home. No one's there, and that's good. You can get it out now. You let a tear and scream go before getting a snack. While wiping the tear away, the doorbell rings. It's him. You grab the door and let him in. You don't hide your sadness. He gathers you into a hug and kisses your forehead. "I knew something was wrong." He holds you tighter and kisses your cheek. "Don't be sad, babe." He whispers in your ear. You hug him tight. "What would I do without you?" You whisper. "I never want to know." He kisses your lips this time. You pull at him hair and kiss back. He pulls back, but keeps your hand. "C'mere." He says. You walk over to the couch with you hand in his and sit down. He pulls you really close, your head on his shoulder and legs bent over his. "I love you." You tell him. All he does is bend his head to face yours. A huge smile pops up. He pecks you on the nose. You laugh at his idiocy. You grab his hair again and pull him in. With huge smiles on both faces, he kisses you, on the lips this time. "You're my everything. I love you forever." He says. And you believe him. You pull back, grab his hand tight, and get on his lap. Your back is to his face, and you lean your head back onto his shoulder. "You always make things better." You say, looking right into his eyes. He grabs your face and pushes your head onto his shoulder again. You turn and pull your legs into your stomach so now you faced him halfway. He holds you like a baby. "Stay with me forever." He whispers. "Okay." You whisper back. And you do.