Chapter 29: Changes Everything

JUSTINS P.O.V

The following morning I woke up naked with a pounding headache and Hailey sleeping on my chest. I slid her off of me and put on a pair of boxers before running to the toilet to vomit. I may have partied a bit to hard last night. I grabbed Advil and then walked back to bed but on my way there I saw a little bag and a card that said "Justin" on the front. I recognized the hand writing immediately. It was Kelly's. I opened the card and on the inside was a birthday card that said something cheesy and dumb. On the inside of the bag was a CD that said "Our Memories" and a little note.

Justin,

I know we aren't exactly happy with each other right now and things are hard but I don't want you to forget about all of the happy times we had together. When you're sad and down about something, watch this and remember all of the fun times we had together. Smiling and laughing, gosh how in love we were. And we both know how in love we still are. I understand that being with Hailey might be what you need right now but I need YOU and clearly you don't need me. So its time for me to move on. Thank you for all these memories and I hope reliving them by watching this makes you smile. I hope your birthday is great. Its been fun but all good things come to an end right? Goodbye Justin. It was nice knowing you.

Kelly

I started to tear up as I pressed play and watched the pictures of us kissing, laughing and smiling go by. Videos played of us jumping on the bed together and performing. The time I asked her to be my girlfriend and the many times we kissed on stage. Us laughing in the studio and messing up at dance rehearsals. The many times we broke out laughing on stage and the make out sessions captured in a single photo. Every single one so important and near to my heart. I started to cry and laugh as memories flowed by.

The ending slide was our last photo together as a couple and it said: I love you.

I wiped my tears and closed my laptop getting up and quickly changing into something. I ran down the hall to her room and banged on the door. I kept knocking and calling her name but nobody answered. Scooter came walking towards me and said for me to keep quiet.

"Where is she?" I asked worried.

"She left.." He said.

"What do you mean she left? We have a tour.." I said starting to loose my chill.

"She asked for a break. I gave her it." He said.

"Where did she go?" I asked.

"She didn't say. She will be back soon, in the meantime, clearly you still are in love with her and you need to do something about Hailey."

"I know, but when is she coming back?" I said still hung up on the fact that Kelly was gone.

"A couple weeks.. Its okay, she will be back soon." Scooter said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A couple of weeks went by and we did all of these shows without Kelly. I broke up with Hailey and I missed Kelly so much. She wasn't answering any of my calls or texts and she still wasn't back. A month went by without her. I had been completely off my game and I missed her so much.

"Are you okay?" Scooter asked me one day.

"I miss her. You shouldn't have let her leave." I said and broke down.

~~~~~

After several days of waiting, waiting and more waiting. I figured she was gone for good. I went out on stage at Houston Texas in the worst mood and I just wanted to sleep. They started playing The Feeling which I dreaded every show because Kelly is supposed to be right there next to me. I went through the motions just wishing it would be over. But as soon as Kelly's part came on the music stopped and all the lights shut off.

"Am I in love with you? Or am I in love with the feeling?" I heard Kelly's voice and I spun around.

The spotlight was shining on her as she sang from the top level and started walking down the stairs in a simple but gorgeous white dress that was short but complimented her hips nicely. My heart stopped as I watched her walk towards me.

I started singing her part as she walked up to me. I quickly grabbed her before she could move away and I sang with her in my embrace. I missed her so much, I needed her so badly. Every inch of me craved for one thing: Kelly.

"Sorry if i made you feel like im standing on the border line." We sang together in harmony.

"Kelly." I whispered when the song came to an end.

"Did you miss me?" She asked smiling.

"You have no clue." I said and pulled her into me, hugging her as tight as I could.

"What do you mean?" She asked and What do you mean came booming through the speaker.

I started singing and she danced around and I was so happy to be back on stage with her. When her part came she killed it as always and then we harmonized perfectly. After the show, she walked off stage and I chased after her.

"Where did you go?" I asked.

"I took a vacation." She said.

"Kelly, I'm so sorry. For everything." I said.

"I know, but its just a little to late to apologize." She said.

"Why?" I said.

"I'm dating Cody."

And in that instant, my heart stopped beating.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN: SORRY ITS SHORT, WANTED TO END ON A CLIFF HANGER!!!!!!!!!