Chapter 13: Lies

KELLY'S P.O.V

"What has he been saying?" Khloe asked eating up the drama.

"He said things like how he was using you for fame or that he wanted to see me. And then he continued and said how annoying you were and saying all this shit." Kendall said and my jaw dropped.

"When?" I asked my voice cracking.

"Just the other day." She said.

"No way." Kylie said stunned.

"And what were you saying?" Khloe said.

"I was telling him how it was so wrong for him to be texting me talking shit about my own sister to me and I got pissed at him." She said.

"let me read the messages." Khloe said and Kendall pulled them up.

After Khloe read them she was left stunned and she passed me the phone. There were some messages that said

Im craving your body right now, I cant wait for this stupid tour to be over.

I only signed up so that we would be together but then you decided not to come on tour and this is a waste of time.

She is so annoying.

Im only using her to get closer to you.

I cant wait to see you soon.

I was shocked. I was disgusted and I was on the brink of tears. My heart was racing in my chest and I didn't know how to react.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?" I asked not caring about my stupid vocal rest.

"I didn't want to make things awkward on the bus." She said.

"You need to talk to him. He cant get away with this." Kylie said.

"yeah, call him." Khloe said.

"I knew this was a bad idea." I said shoving my face into my palms. I started to cry a little.

"Its okay." Kylie said rubbing my back.

"No its not. I gave him everything. I knew something like this would happen!" I said shaking my head.

I walked out of the room and went upstairs into a bedroom trying to escape the cameras but they still followed me. I had Kendall and Kylie come with me and Khloe went to go hang with Mom and Dad.

"Im nervous." I said as I dialed Justin's number.

It rang 3 times and it felt like hours. My heart was racing and he finally answered happily as if nothing was going on "Hey whats up babe?"

"We need to talk." I said hoarsely.

"You're supposed to be on vocal rest.." He said.

"I don't care! This is important." I said.

"What's going on?" He asked becoming serious.

"I don't know.. what's going on with you?" I asked.

"Nothing..What's happening." He asked.

"You sure do have a lot to say to Kendall.." I said my heart beating so fast I thought he could hear it.

"Kendall? I haven't talked to Kendall in months." He said.

"Don't even try, Justin, I saw the texts." I said and just as I say that I see a camera peeking through the door. I got up and slammed it shut, locking it for more privacy.

"What texts?" He asked.

"Oh I don't know the ones about you saying that you only wanted to go on tour to see Kendall because she was going to come with me and when you found out she wasn't going it became a big waste of time. Or maybe about how you are using me for Kendall?" I asked and he stayed silent.