Chapter 6: Just For Tonight

KELLY'S P.O.V

I got onto the tour bus, exhausted. Our next stop was Sacramento which is a 8 hour drive without traffic. We had to drive to a desolate bus stop so that we wouldn't be followed or waited for all night. It was an hour drive to the bus stop and then the driver was going to bed and then we would hit the road in the morning. I walked into the bedroom and put my bag down on the arm chair in the corner. I had some clothes in the dresser and so I grabbed a pair of shorts and a tank top to wear to bed. We hit the road and with Justin in the shower, I was finally alone. I grabbed my pillows and started making my bed for the night. I grabbed some extra blankets and made a barrier to separate me and Justin because we would be sleeping near each other. I got comfortable underneath the covers and then turned on the TV. Keeping Up With The Kardashians was on so I watched it while scrolling through twitter.

"Had a fun time tonight, San Diego. Hope to see you guys soon." I tweeted.

Justin got out of the shower and walked into the room wearing only a towel around his waist. His hair was drooping covering the side of his face. I stared at him as he walked in and then took a towel to dry his hair. I looked away before he could notice me staring at his muscles and just watched Khloe talk to Dad about his transformation on TV.

"Are you seriously watching your own show?" he asked.

"You'd be surprised, there is a lot that I miss that goes on in my family, that the camera catches."

He laughed and said "I watch sometimes in hopes to get a look at your pretty face on my TV but you are rarely on the show."

"I don't like it." I said. "It gets annoying. But theres a whole episode of me and Kendall taking care of Mason, Penelope and Reign that is coming out."

"I'll keep an eye out." He said smiling.

I got up and left the bedroom going to grab something to eat. There was a freezer full of microwaveable meals and also a cabinet full of mac and cheese and other things like that. I got water boiling and started making some mac and cheese. Justin joined me now wearing shorts and no shirt.

"Make me some?" He asked walking up to the counter standing next to me.

"Sure." I said pouring the noodles into the water.

"So I think I found out why you hate me." He said.

"Its not much of a mystery." I said.

"Its because of what I did to Kendall." He said and I didn't say anything.

"I really didn't mean to hurt her. Im actually not like that." He said.

"Really? Because from what I heard you have done that to multiple girls."

"What about Selena." He pointed out and I stayed silent. "I wasn't in a good spot."

"That doesn't give you an excuse."

"I know." He said. "But now I want more. I want somebody to love and care for. And this is going to sound dumb but I actually really like you. You aren't somebody that I just want to have sex with and forget about."

"And my sister was?" I interrupted.

He stayed silent. "That's not what I meant. Kendall was great but not what I needed."

"Justin are you trying to say that im prettier than Kendall and that's why you want me and not her?"

"No. Never!" He said shaking his head.

"Then whats the difference between me and her." I said turning to him so I was looking him in the eyes.

"I connect more with you. We are both apart of the same industry." he said.