Part 7

Joshua's hand grabbed Leonardo's wrist. "It was my fault, I was the one who caused all this and I will not ignore my mistake. But Leonardo, please help me. Help me atone my sin to Yuuki. Staring at her belongings in the room without her presence makes the world feel empty. This emptiness is eroding me away. I've never stopped regretting for every second in the past 3 years. I regretted pushing her out of my life. I was stupid and I was foolish."

A single tear, fell onto Leonardo's tight fist. Just one drop, was enough to extinguish Leonardo's anger, enough for him to feel the pain and remorse Joshua is currently experiencing. This drop of tear carries Joshua's most sincere feeling.

That drop of tear however did not drown away the fire in Joshua's eyes. The fire of determination.

"I know my pain does not compare to a millionth of what she has experienced. I know I no longer deserve her anymore but I LOVE HER. I DID and I AM and I WILL! I want to wipe away her tears and her pain. I'll wipe her tears away with my heart and soul. Even if it will take eternity, I want to try. I will do anything in my power to cherish her, love her and protect her. Please, help me. Give me that chance."

At the same moment, neither man knew, in the back of this room hides a secret space. Inside, sat a young woman and a kind old man listening to everything that unfolded in the heated tea room.

*******************************************

Few days later, gaining Lord Michael's permission, Prince Joshua stops in-front of the flower house. Inside is where his lost love resides. Joshua takes a big breath, taking slightly nervous but determined steps towards his love. In his hands holds a bouquet of beautiful yellow roses.

Yellow rose: Desire for a second chance to start anew a relationship after quarrel or misunderstanding.

A/N: ohhh, is Joshua going to see Yuuki soon? Are you curious of what's going to happen? :)