Part 4

Zain's POV:

It's been 3 years, 3 years since Miss Yuuki arrived in the castle like a broken doll with a frantic Prince Leonardo. (I think that's his name, right? the prince that rivalled Joshua in the story? I can't be bothered going into the game and look for it again, if anyone knows the right name, please tell me >.<) Understanding the situation, Lord Michael accepted Miss Yuuki without a hesitation and provided the best medical care possible.

"Zain, do as much as you can to look after her, she is at her most vulnerable state. She saved my life before, and this time, we must provide her with the most secure sanctuary for her recovery. I just hoped that she will find her smile and happiness one day. It's a painful journey she's currently going through." Was the order given to me by Lord Michael.

However, 3 years has passed and no progress. Miss Yuuki now hides herself and reside in a small remote flower house in the garden. The garden is Lord Michael's private garden, no one's allowed to enter besides Lord Michael, Prince Leonardo and I. She said looking after the flower is the only way she can show her gratitude for Lord Michael. She devotes all her efforts in there, as if her life clings on this small colourful garden. She avoids making contact with anyone, it almost seems like she wants to diminish her existence in the world. She no longer shows her radiant smile, she has closed herself away, hiding behind the wall she built around her heart. The only emotions I witnessed in these 3 years is sadness. Not once did she genuinely smiled from her heart, every time it's tainted with sadness. The only thing she does every day is to look after her garden, the flowers bloomed beautifully. But.....only if one day Miss Yuuki too can bloom again.

Prince Joshua occasionally comes to castle for meetings and royal duties, Lord Michael's attitude towards him has not changed, but as a butler, I can sense that he's angry. I often wonder is hiding the fact that Miss Yuuki is here is good or not. I mean, no one's moving on right? Something needs to happen to catalyse the progression. Prince Joshua too has changed, he's colder, much more businesslike. I heard Prince Joshua banished a women named Katrina from ever entering the castle again. Later I found out that she was the woman that caused all the trouble.

No one was a winner, not prince Joshua, not miss Yuuki, not Katrina.

I sighed quietly and took a tray of tea to the flower house.

Yuuki's POV:

3 years, 3 years I lived my life in black and white, even though I'm surrounded by the colourful flowers, none of their beauty were able to brighten up my life. How could I? After I've lost everything. My love, my old life, I lost myself and I lost my......baby. I had a miscarriage from the accident. I put a single striped carnation in the empty vase. Striped carnation: I wish I could be with you. My dear child, I wish I could have seen you, I really really do.....A tear rolled down my cheek, in memory of my lost child.

Joshua's POV:

3 years, 3 years since Yuuki has disappeared from my life. The thing that I regretted most in my whole life, was to chase her away, to lack trust in her. How could I ever think that she has the heart to commit such act. I was terrified when I found out the truth, terrified and scared because I've made a mistake. The truth was easily revealed, the security camera in the corridor captured the kidnap of Yuuki, not Katrina. The so called witness was a maid that was black mailed by her as well. What have I done? I kneeled on the floor the moment truth was revealed before my eyes. I got angry, but I was most angry at myself. I forbade Katrina from ever stepping her foot into the castle, I severed all ties with. However, I can't fix my ties with Yuuki.....I've lost her from my sight.

I combed my hair irritably, 3 years, I've spent so much times trying to look for her. I've searched all hospitals, anywhere that could tell me her status. I did not find any death certificates with her name, at least that proves that she's still alive right? Alive somewhere in this world. I promise I will find her and repay her with love. Even if pain will erode my heart. I will find her.

Yuuki.....

I'm sorry.....

I love you......

A/N: I'm so sorry that I updated so late and if this chapter didn't seem that exciting, I rushed....i'm sorry for the bad quality. I was doing my assignment and I almost had a mental break down TAT. I realized that I made a huge mistake and I had to redo half of my assignment....... Gah....life...why so hard TAT

Anyway, should I make them reunite soon ?