Part 5

Today's a fateful day. The reunion.

Joshua's POV:

"Let the meeting adjourn, we shall discuss this matter later." Lord Michael announces. The other princes nods and moved to nearby rooms for tea and refreshments, leaving Lord Michael and I alone in the meeting room.

I walked towards to the window absorbing the beautiful view of the garden, hoping to relieve my tired eyes and mind.

"Beautiful garden isn't it?" Lord Michael said behind me.

"Indeed, Lord Michael. The flowers are lovely. They are blessed to have someone that takes great care of them."

"Well, then you should look harder, especially at this time of the day. I hope you see something even more lovely than those flowers."

Lord Michaels' words were quite deep and meaningful.

I focused my attention even more on the garden, looking for any hints that could help me decipher Lord Michael's word.

Just for a split second, in the very well hidden corner of the garden, I saw an extremely familiar. The face that I dreamed to see every day and night for the past 3 year. My eyes opened wide with shock.

"Is....Is that?" Mixed feelings storms within me like a tornado. I turned to look at Lord Michael.

Lord Michael only smiled.

I turned back towards the window only to find the person gone.

"I think you should have a talk to Prince Leonardo and ask what happened in the last 3 years before you make any further decision." With that said, Lord Michael turned and walked out the room.

I immediately take out my phone and dialled Leonardo's number.
"Please.....I would like a conversation with you....It's about Yuuki."

**********************************************************************************

Mike's POV:

Back in his bedroom.

Zain is setting up the tea.

"Was that a good idea my Lord? Intentionally letting Prince Joshua seeing Lady Yuuki."

"Zain, Yuuki has suffered long enough. She isn't searching for happiness herself doesn't mean we shouldn't create the chance for someone to give her happiness."

"Certainly. My Lord."

A/N: I promised that i will update today so here it is! I'm sorry that i was inactive for so long. More parts are coming soon. Please comment and let me know what you think. Love you all :)