Chapter Twenty-Four

Chapter 24(LAST CHAPTER!!!!)

Alesia's Point Of View

I pressed my back up against the wall of the gym. I was outside, with the three guys infront of me. I came out here to get away from them but they followed me. Andrew had no idea. Jim had no idea. If Jim knew what they had done, then he would have never let them get a membership to the gym. If Andrew knew what they had done, he would have tried his best to make sure that all of them couldn't walk. Andrew wouldn't be able to take them though. I couldn't take them. The only people who could are the people who are currently not talking to me. This is a bad time. A really bad time.

"Well hey, Alesia." The blonde leader said taking another step closer to me. I pressed my back closer to the wall.

"Hello." I tried to straighten up to act like I wasn't scared of them but I truly was. I was scared of my life right now. I knew that they wouldn't kill me though. They wouldn't go that far, would they? I just beat up his dad and I'm guessing the other two's dads. But seriously, they were groping me. I can't let someone do that and then let it slide.

"I haven't seen you in a long time." He said with a smirk on his face. He knew that Hayden and I weren't talking right now. He knew about everything that had happened and this was the perfect time for him to come back. He had to come back when the only people who could save me from them, weren't my friends right now. He was smart.

"The last time I saw you, you were getting your butt beaten up." I said smiling. My hands were shaking so I kept them behind my back so he couldn't tell. If he saw that I was scared, then he would use that to his advantage. Maybe, Hayden already knew that he was here and he was running here right now. Maybe Hayden could put what happened yesterday behind us and he could save me.

"Yeah." He said, not smiling. Then his frown turned upside down. "The last time I saw you, I put you in the hospital."

I looked down to the floor. That was true. Dang it.

"Yeah, but I got better." I said.

"Good," he responded smiling.

"You know, if you do something to me I don't think you'll get away with it." I said.

"Is that so?" He asked.

"If I scream, my brother and my coach will come out of the gym and find all of you beating up a girl. I could press charges on you and put all of you in jail. Or Hayden and his friends could just come and take care of you for me." I explained.

He and his friends laughed. Why was this a laughing matter? I was serious. If I told the police who had mugged me that night, he and all of his friends would go to jail for assault. He probably wouldn't stay in jail long but it would be enough time for me to pull a restraining order on him. I wasn't afraid to bring the law into this.

"You're not going to do anything. And we're not worried about Andrew or Jim. I also believe and you and Hayden had a little argument yesterday. Am I correct?" He asked. I stared down at the ground. He did know everything.

"How do you know?" I asked.

"I know everything." He answered laughing.

"You don't know anything." I backfired with anger in my voice. He was making me mad. He was bringing Hayden into this when he didn't do anything. I don't know what their past was and I didn't really care. If I had too, then I was going to push to fight all of them. I don't care if they were in wolf form or not. Jim has a gun hidden in his office and I'm not afraid to use it. I'm not going to get hurt again.

"Ooohh." He and his friends laughed. "I know everything. See, I've been watching you. I know that Hayden and you got all buddy-buddy after you had to take a break from boxing. I know that you are mated to Hayden. I know that you get mad whenever someone brings Hayden into a conversation. I know that you regret what you did to Hayden yesterday and I know that you are scared right now."