Chapter Three

Okay...please comment on my chapters. It would mean so much to me. If you like my story and you have read both chapter one and two please comment on this one and fan me. Once again, it would make me feel so amazing and it would mean absolutley everything to me.

Chapter Three

(Alesia's Point of View)

 I was walking down the sidewalk on my way to the gym for today. Hayden had been on my mind ever since yesterday. I don't know why but he was just stuck in my brain and I couldn't get him out. As i walked, i kept thinking about him. I couldn't help it.

Today was actually sunny and warm. I was wearing a black baggy tank top and black tight shorts. Underneath my tanktop was a black sports bra which i was kind of like my uniform for boxing. I had to wear that. No excuses.  Tomorrow I had my match against Peyton Jones. My trainor had called me around seven last night and told me that he had schedule the match for Monday at five. So today I had to train more than usual. I was planning on being in the gym until about three this afternoon. Andrew was aware of this. Andrew had called my dad once he found out and told him. They were both coming to watch me train around eleven today. They should be there in about an hour. That gave me enough time to warm up and then practice a little with my trainor.

As i got closer to the place where i had met Hayden, I started to wonder if he was going to be there. If he knew anything about boxing, he would know that determinated boxers practiced almost everyday, and if he had any common sense then he would have figured out what gym I attended because that's the only gym going in that direction.

As i turned a corner i saw Hayden standing in the spot where I had kicked those men's asses yesterday. He was wearing a black shirt that fitted his body perfectly. It clinged to him and made him look bigger than he already was. His blue jeans were kind of baggy but that made him look even better.  His hair was kind of messy. It looked like he had just tolled out of bed. I love that kind of look on a guy. He was weaking me and I wasn't the type of girl to be weakened easily. I don't know why he was making me feel the way i feel when I barely knew him. All i knew was he was named Hayden, he was cute, and he actually talked to me. That was all i needed to like him. There was something about him that i couldn't put my finger on though. He had something hidden. I could feel like.

"Hey, Alesia." he said turning towards me.
"Hi, Hayden." I said coming closer to him.
"What's up?" he asked.
"Going to practice at the gym." i said as he started walking beside me.
"Do you have a match coming up?" he asked. i looked at him and noticed that his eyes were a really dark brown. They were hypnotizing. I couldn't stop staring at them but i figured I had to before he noticed me and thought i was a freak.
"yea, i'm going to be facing the best girl boxer at my gym named Peyton Jones. She's undeafed." i explained.
"Really? Do you plan on beating her?" he asked.
"I hope that i beat her." I replied.
"When's the match?" he kept asking all these questions.
"Tomorrow at five so i have to put in as much work out as i can today." i explained.
"Good, I might have to come and watch you in action sometime." he suggested.
"I might like that. Plus, you've already seen me kick three guys ass so yea...you watching me beat a girl would be totally fine." I said. He chuckled.

"So were you stalking me this morning?" i asked. He smiled.
"No, but i told you i was going to see you later." he answered looking me in the eyes.
"Yeah, i totally forgot about that." I replied pushing my fingers through my hair.
"So you totally forgot about me then?" he asked stopping and looking at me.
"Not really." i said. I was trying not to sound desperate but I wanted him to get some signals that i wanted to get to know him.
"What does not really mean?" he asked starting to walk again.
"I remembered your name. At least i did that." I replied.
"And i remembered yours." he said.
"True." i murmured.

For the next few moments we just walked in silence. He felt awkward i knew that. I thought that he was just going to be silent like he was yesterday but apparently, he wasn't going to be shy.

"Can i ask you a question?" he asked.
"Yeah, go for it." i replied.
"How did you get interested in boxing in the first place?" he asked.
"It's kind of a personal story actually." I said scratching my head.
"I won't tell anybody."  he said.
"Okay then." i started, "Um."

(Hayden's point of view)

"It started..I guess... when i was born. My dad was an amazing man and still is today. But my mom. She was good. Until she had me, she turned to drinking and drugs and left my father for a guy who abused her. We didn't know about the other guy that abused her until i was about three...my brother, Andrew was about sixteen at the time so...he actually got a chance to know her. I haven't. My brother told me everything that happened because my father just couldn't do it. She came back begging for him and her kids but my father refused to let that woman come in and affect my life. I live with my brother now because my dad lives closer to his job. I'm still in touch with my dad. Actually both of them are going to come watch me train around eleven o'clock." She explained.

"Wow, you've had a tough life haven't you?" i asked.
"Not really, i never got a chance to meet her because like i said i was a baby when she left. My brother and my dad are the main people that have raised me." she answered, " but the real reason that i have to do it is because my dad didn't want nobody like my mom coming and abusing me. He wanted to make sure that i could protect myself. It was either Boxing or MMA Fighting. Boxing was safer."

"Wow," I said in shock. She had been through a tough life. Yeah, I go without my mom too but she's a teenage girl. Every teenage girl needs her mom weither she likes it or not she does. And she doesn't have that. I kind of felt sorry for her now. I mean i'm a teenage boy...I need my dad. She can't go talking about girl stuff with her brother or her father. That would be just weird.

"You think i'm like a physo freak now, don't you?"  she asked.
"No, no, no, I don't. My mom died in a car accident when i wasn't even one year old so yea..i kind of know what it's like to grow up without a mom." i explained.
"Good, most people hear my story and think i'm a freak because my life isn't normal." She said.
"I'm not judgemental like that." I replied.
"Good." she said looking at me.

She was cute. Her hair, her sense of style, her eyes, her smile, her. She was amazing. Of course, since i barely knew anything about her, i really wasn't sure weither i liked her yet. But either way i had to keep an eye on her. I didn't know when they were going to come so we had to be near her at all times.  I looked back and I could sense that Matthew, Adam, and Nathan were somewhere close. I had to stay with her today. Then later i would tell her. When i got to know her better. I couldn't just blirt out of nowhere that she might get attacked by a group of werewolves. Somehow i was going to spend all day with her. While we were silent i tried to make up an excuse to spend the day with her. Then it hit me.

"Do you mind if i ask you another question?" I asked.
"No go ahead." She answered.

"You have to practice today so I was wondering maybe i could help. Like hold the punching bag or spare with you?" I asked.
"Sure, no problem." She answered.

Just then we came  upon the gym and I held open the door for her as we walked in.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please comment. I would love to hear from yall