Chapter Four-House of Vampires-London; 1695

Lord Seamus Olsen was born a Carnavan.

      But, throughout his life of 24 years, he dwelled on the fact that he felt insecure. He imagined a life without feeding on a girl.

      Or a boy.

The event that occurred before was in 1695.

       He was six.

The bright embers of the house burnt brightly. The gothic hallway was full of the Carnavan vampires; the hallway was drenched in blood; human blood. The heads of the victims seeped into the gates of Mist Gate like a prize. It was like a badge of honor to kill humans.

      He watched his parents, Jim and Emily Carnavan, smile with the others. But, for their son, Seamus didn't want to see the kills; he didn't want to see anything so horrific. And, in the end, another incident disrupted the thought of leaving.

      And incident that would haunt him forever.

~~~

The sun went down. And, as Seamus walked along the cobbled road, he saw a girl. "Wot yer looking at?", she asked; Seamus shrugged his shoulders.

     "I am not looking at you", Seamus answered. He glided onward. The girl had pale skin; red colored eyes, and was petite. "I'm Fredericka Balaign", she said in a French accent.  "A pleasure", Seamus said, and attempted to be on his way. But the obstinate girl was in the way. "We have a way to make you an immortal", said Fredericka. "I don't want to be immortal; I want you to...go!", Seamus said. He walked past her. She giggled; Seamus didn't giggle. "What's the matter, young Lord. Don't I please you?", Fredericka asked; mocked. 

    "I'm late for school", Seamus answered. "School! Vampires are immortal; Vampires can do what we want", Fredericka bared her sharp fangs, and then bit Seamus in the neck thrice. Hot blood gushed as she feeded on her prize, as she ignored Seamus's screams. Flesh ripped, and once the blood stopped, and Frederica was sated, she wiped blood off her face with her right hand, and spoke once more: "Now you're going to die...And rise from the dead. And when that happens, you'll be mine for the whole of eternity", Frederica said, and watched Seamus's body thud onto the hellish, vampiric cobbled steps near Mist Gate Castle.

~~~

Page 5