Kuro!?

You were quietly walking on the shore of the ocean enjoying the silence. Your tail gently swaying with the wind and you ears hearing...hearing someone growl in anger? You turn a corner and see someone with sea green hair trying to run up a hill with oil spilt on it, trying to get to the top. You weren't really one to help anyone but you had a feeling you'd get something out of him. You didn't know what but you decided to help anyways. "Hey! You need help there?" He turned to see where the voice came from and saw you. "No. I've got this." He said. Stubborn much? You thought. "Where you trying to get to?" You asked. "I'm trying to get to the other beach." He said, irritation shown in his tone. "I know a short cut, follow me." You said going to the short cut, not checking to see if he was following behind because you could already tell since grumbled the whole way there.

When you arrived you looked at the bottom of the hill and couldn't believe your eyes.

"N-no." You said. "What?" He asked boredly. You pointed towards the ship of the black cats. "W-what are they doing here?" You asked turning to face him in fright. "I don't know. Me and the rest of the crew came here and apparently we have to fight these guys." He said casually walking off towards his crew that you both could see. "You and the rest of your crew can't fight them!" "Why not?" He asked turning to face you. "B-because. I used to be apart of the Black Cat Pirates. And they were the strongest pirates in the sea as far as I knew." "Well you thought wrong." He said turning away walking to his crew again. "Wait!"

   "What is it now?" He asked getting irritated again. "L-Let me join your fight." You said determined but hesitantly. "Oi! Zoro!" Said a guy with a red vest and a straw hat. "Who's this?" He asked. "Uh...good question. I never got your name. What is it?" "My name is (y/n) (l/n)! And I want to join your fight!" You said with a determined look on your face. "Woah!! I like your attitude! Of course you can help fight!" Said the guy with the straw hat in excitement. "I'm Luffy." He stretched a hand out to you to shake. You took his hand without hesitation and shook it. You could see a small smirk on Zoro's face as he watched you greeting his captain.

"Monkey D. Luffy and...(y/n)?" You heard a familiar voice to the left side of you and Luffy. You turned your head and a look of fear washed over your face. "Kuro!!" You said scared out of your wits but kept a stern but surprised expression on your face. "What are you doing here (y/n)? Why did you ever run away from the ship? You shall be punished of your actions as soon as this fight with the Straw Hats end. Get her and bring her to the ship!" Kuro demanded his crew as they headed towards you. "What!? No! I'm never going back to sea. At least with you and your dim witted crew I won't. Not after the way you treated me." You said backing away from the crew members coming for you.

   "Stop!" You heard someone. Your ears twitched in fear but your tail flicked back and forth with anger towards the Black Cat Pirates. All of a sudden you see an arm stretch and wrap around all the crew members who were gathered around you and backing you against the sandy wall that surrounded the hill leading to the Black Cats ship. All of a sudden the arm threw them far off into the distance in the direction of the sea. You were surprised and confused at the same time wondering how in the world that happened.

   "Kuro! You will not take her as long as she doesn't want to go with you!" You heard Luffy yell in the direction of Kuro.

----------------------------------------------
~Time skip: because I don't feel like remembering what happened but you're still in the fight. If that makes sense~
----------------------------------------------

   As the fight progressed you were face to face with the crew members of the Black Cat Pirates. One reason you were able to join was because of the similarities you had with a cat. Your cat ears and tail, your claws, and your fighting skills.

The crew member of the Black Cats all had their swords out ready for battle but not as ready as you were in that moment. Out of no where you began to attack them using your recently sharpened claws. You swung upwards with your hand clawing a guy deep under his chin, enough to make him bleed out. You were strong and your claws could go as deep as you wished them to go. Someone swung at you with their sword but you easily dodged it with your swift cat like body movements. You quickly got behind him and slit his throat with the claw on your index finger.

   Moments later you were the last one standing in the middle of what looked to be a battle of a million. Only because of all the blood, but that was your favorite part. You were breathing hard and before you finished your fight Zoro finished his with the Nyaban Brothers and Luffy finished his with Captain Kuro. Luffy was amazed with your skills as well as Zoro and two other people, a man and a woman. You calmly walked up to Luffy to thank him for letting you help fight but before you could say anything he interrupted you. "Whoa!!! That was so cool!!" He said excitedly. Zoro nodded and so did the other two people. "I have I agree." The orange haired woman added.

   "What happened?! Between you and the Black Cats?!" Luffy asked you in excitement and confusion.

   "Well I used to be apart of the Black Cat Pirates for obvious reasons." You said pointing to the ears on top of your head as you continued your story. "He was always so strict and I was beaten often for reasons I didn't know. All I did was clean the ship and when they needed me it was only for emergencies. So I was pretty much their back up call. He used to cut me all over with his freakishly long claws. When he was bored he'd torture me with them. I'll tell you one thing he had too much fun with those things. I'm pretty glad you broke them off. Anyways I got sick of all the things they did to me on that ship and I finally just took one of the side boats and came here. Ever sense I've lived peacefully and all the people here are nice to me but I don't have any real relations with anyone here. Family nor friends." I told them all what happened and they listened with open ears.

"Wow." Was all Luffy said before he spoke up again. "Well (y/n) I wouldn't be captain of this ship if I didn't think of asking you. Would you like to be apart of the crew?" Luffy asked you and you looked at him with wide eyes. "R-really?" You asked. "Yes! Anyone in their right mind wouldn't pass an opportunity to have you on their crew. And I only pick the best! So I'll ask you again. Would you like to be apart of my crew and travel to the Grand Line with us to find the One Piece an achieve our dreams?" He asked. You thought to yourself for a while before deciding. You smirked and made your decision.

"Yes."

----------------------------------------------
(A/N): So I'm writing a Ticci Toby x reader but I could wait to finish it so I could write another fanfiction so I went ahead and started writing this one. Yes I am still writing my Ticci Toby x reader fanfiction so you can go check it out if you haven't already. Anyways hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter of my Zoro X Reader fanfiction and more to come.

'Peace Out Girl Scouts'