Namnlös del 4

Next morning

*beep beep* What?.. I don't want it Derek..

*beep beep* No.. I don't want i...

*beep beep beep* WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT NOISE?! I fly up in my bed ready to kick some ass.

"Oh right.. God I hate mondays." I threw off my cover and just when I'm about to stand up..

"STILES! You up yet?" Dad yelled from downstairs. Of course.

"YEAH" I groaned. I quickly jump in the showers and turn it on as hot as it goes. Oh yeah that's what I'm talking about! This is the first time I've ever relaxed in a long time and with the event of last night, I needed it. I'm not sure of what I saw, if it was there or just in my head. I get goosebumps when I think about it. Should I tell Scott? I don't know.. I don't want to make him worry besides, he has already a ton of stuff to think about already. No, I think I'm gonna wait. It's probably for the best.

"STILES!!" 

Oh my god can he be more annoying?

"Whaaat?!" ... No answer. 

*SIGHS* 

Well I better go down stairs to see what he wants. I quickly dry myself and put on some clean fresh clothes before running down.

"What is it?" I said with my most annoying tone possible.

"Dad?.." Where'd he go? I look in the kitchen but there's no sign of him. The living room? No not there either. He must be in his room. I opened the door expecting him to be there but once again, he is not there. I feel the anxiety rise up. I start yelling for him.

"DAD? Where are you?" I turn around..

"What is with you today? No need to yell"

*FACEPALM*

"Are you serious?.. You were the one to yell first! AND then you didn't even answer!.. RUDE."

Yeah keep looking at me like that, because that for sure will help! Parents always think that you're stupid but in reality, they're the ones who are stupid. I groan and walk over to the fridge. I take the milk and some cheerios and pour into a bowl. 

"Well I'm gonna head out for work. Don't be late for school."

"Yeah yeah, have a good day at work!" I watch him as he goes out the door. My stomach starts to feel funny. God I feel sick. I throw the rest of my cereal and grab my bag. I can't stop thinking about yesterday. And looking in my dads eyes just makes it worse.. I hop in my jeep. 

No, I need to stop. I was probably imagining things, there's no need to be like this. I'm just gonna go to school, meet Scott, do what we usually do and just be calm. Everything's gonna be fine.

As I'm parking my car I see that Scott's already here. I walk into the school and he is right by his locker. This is the perfect opportunity to scare him. Okay I got this. *imagining creepy music* This is going great, he hasn't noticed me yet. Just a few steps left. You can do this. In 3, 2, 1... 

"Stiles what are you doing?"

"GOD. Really?" Fuck I didn't make it.

"I'm a werewolf Stiles, did you really think that I wouldn't notice you?" He laughs his stupid little laugh. I hate him.

"Could you atleast pretend?"

"Oh my god I got so scared Stiles don't do that please.. Better?"

"You're mean." I replied with a frown.