Chapter One | Blank

I woke up with a banging headache, putting my hands above my head, I started to feel nauseous. I stumble out of bed and quickly fell on the floor feeling dizzy and lost. I try to look straight and get up but I can't, I feel like I've been drugged. I need to find my phone. I need to call Scott. With my left hand I reach up to the drawer next to my bed, trying to drag me up and I suddenly feel much better, the spinning in my head was slowly started to fade away. Getting clear in my head I realize that I don't remember anything from last night. What the hell did I do? I didn't drink alcohol, that I know for sure cause' nobody ever and I mean EVER invite me to a party. I look on the drawer to see my phone. Picking it up, I notice I have 11 missed phone calls from Scott. But that must mean I wasn't with him. 'I WASN'T WITH SCOTT?!' But I always am! Now I'm really freaking out. "Oh my god." Tons of possibilities of what could've happen last night flashes through my mind. "Holy shit, did I get kidnapped a-and.. drugged? Please God don't tell me I got raped or something!" Checking every inch of my body to see if I'm hurt I cool down as I don't have any marks or pain what so ever. Even though I'm fine I have this feeling deep down in my stomach, that something's wrong. Deciding if I'm gonna call Scott or not i turn around to look at my bed and i notice a tiny dark red stain. Wait.. is that blood? I feel like I'm about to cry when I carefully lift the covers and turn it around.

"AAHH!!" I screamed to the sight of, what it looks like to be, alot of blood. I fall back on the floor, absolutly terrified. Shaking like some toy in a little babys hands, I grab my phone trying not to press the wrong button while my hands are shaking. Calling Scott, I could feel the anxiety building up. 'No no no no, not now please' I'm trying my best not to get a panic attack.

"Stiles! Where the hell have you been?! I was worried sick!" Scott said quite loud in the phone.

"I don't know what happened last night, like I have no memories at all and I don't understand anything and where were you and what did you do and where was I and..." I spoke so fast Scott barely understood me.

"Whoa hold on, Stiles calm down okay?" I could hear Scott getting nervous but he tried to sound calming so that I don't freak out, but oh boy, he has no idea.

"O-okay.. Ummm... You need to come here right now"

"Okay I'm on my wa-" I just hang up on him and hope he gets here fast.

How can I get myself to remember? And the blood on the bed.. It wasn't mine since I had no wounds or anything, so it is somebody else's blood, did I do something? Did I-I.. Did I kill someone? Oh no the panic is rising up. I can't have panic attack now, Scott is on his way and we're going to figure this out.

"Stiles!" I hear a voice calling from down stairs. I say nothing, just sitting on the floor in a corner in my room. I hear his footsteps coming towards my bedroom door and he carefully opens the door. Slowly stepping inside before he sees the blood on my covers and his mouth hangs open with a concerned look on his face. He takes his glance on me running towards me and grabs a hold of me.

"Is that blood? Are you hurt? Who did this to you?!" I feel a tear down my cheek. I try to answer but I have a huge lump in my throat and I can't get the words out.

"Please Stiles, answer me!"

"No it's not my blood.." I managed to get out. Scotts eyes got widened adn he kept staring right at me. I look down grabbing my hair with my hand tightly, almost hurting myself.

"What? Stiles talk to me."

"I can't! I don't know what's going on! I have no memories and this morning when I woke up I felt like I was drugged and I have no wounds so It's not my blood!" I'm going to pass out.