Chapter two | Pain

"Dude! Are you serious right now?!" I cried to Scott. 

"Oh come on, Do you want help or not? None of us knows more about this kind of stuff than him" 

"Yeah so? Um hello? It's Derek we're talking about! I don't even understand how you can trust that.. that stinking dog!" I couldn't help but to raise my voice at the end. Scott stopped and turned around with a vicious look and I immediately regret what I had said. He is, after all, a dog too. 

"I'm sorry, but you know how much he hates me! Every time he looks at me I feel like I'm gonna get a slap in the face!" I said crossing my arms. Scott smirked and rolled his eyes before turning around and started walking again. Seriously, what is he thinking with? How are we supposed to trust Derek? It might as well be him playing a stupid prank on us. And how do we know that he'll keep his mouth shut? No, I honestly don't know. 'Why does it allways have to happen things like this? And once again I have to lie to my dad.' I thought to myself as I stared down on my phone. 

'I'll be home late to night, got a lot of paper work to deal with. There's food in the fridge you can heat up. Hope everything's fine, dad.' 

I sighed deeply while looking up to Dereks lair. 

 "Well, here goes nothing" I said looking at Scott before we entered the devils' hole. 

"Derek?" Scott called without an answer. 

"Come on Derek, we don't got all day!" Scott hit me in the arm and I just shrugged. Well it's true, we don't have all day. I guess he didn't want to make Derek mad but right now I couldn't care less to be honest. For some reason I felt angry. Like all the time. I wanted to kick and hit something and scream til I explode. This doesn't feel good, I don't like this feeling. Hopefully it'll pass before I go crazy! 

 "What do you want?" Derek snorted as he appears right in front of us, making us jump. 

"Great.."I whispered to myself but it turns out that I wasn't the only one who heard it.

"What?" Derek is now standing just a couple inches from my face. Ugh I really don't like that guy, he thinks he's so much better than us, like he stands above us all. But he doesn't! Aah, if only I could shove my fist down his throat!
All of a sudden I grab Dereks shirt by the collar and drags him so close to me that I could feel his breath, that somehow makes me heat up even more. He looks at me in confusion before he takes his hands in an attempt to get rid of my grip but for some reason he doesn't succeed. I stare in his eyes completely glued with the feeling that I was burning up inside. The only thing in my mind was to tear him limb from limb. You're in big trouble now you little mutt!

 "Stiles! Stiles! STILES!" Scott yells and I immediately snap out of it. It doesn't take long before Derek makes himself noticed with his rage.

"What the hell was that?!" He growls with his glowing eyes. Oh this is bad. 

"I-I don't know what happened, I'm sorry!" I sit down and bury my face in my hands. I'm shaking. What the fuck is going on? 

"Stiles.." Scott bends down and put his hand lightly on my shoulder. I don't have the strength to look up. He sighs before he gets up to Derek who's still furious.

"We need your help. There's something wrong with him" You could hear Scotts worry in his voice. 

"Yeah obviously there's something really fucking wrong with him!" Derek raises his voice and I hear his footsteps coming closer to me.Scott stands in front of me. Does he think I need protection from everything? 

"It's not his fault, there is something weird going on" 

"Don't tell me you're a werewolf now" I could feel his piercing stare even though my face is still surrounded by my hands. I shrugged to his question. I know I'm not a werewolf but I'm too lazy to answer him.