CHAPTER 5

-DAVE'S P.O.V-

We had just finished filming the movie and well it was fun, I hadn't seen Denise in three weeks and I really missed her. I wasn't going home for another two weeks because of some press conferences and interviews and other important stuff. The guys and I were going to go out tonight and get a couple of beers in,  and honestly that was the highlight of my night.

I took a cab back to the hotel and got dressed and then waited for the guys to get there. When they finally arrived we left to a bar and just drank all night long.

-NEXT MORNING 8:30 A.M-

"Uh, what the hell?!" I groaned as I tried to hit snooze

"Baby, keep it down I'm trying to sleep..." Somebody sighed

"Who the hell are you?!?" I questioned

"Kate, you know me and you were at the club and we hooked up!" She shouted

"I have a girlfriend! This was an accident! I don't know you! This is just a dream!" I yelled as ran out the room in nothing but boxers

I ran to Collin's room only to find him with a girl straddling him that honestly made me even more nauseous than when I found out that I cheated.

"Collin! What the hell happened last night?!?" I screamed

"Whoa bro! Knock first! And what do you mean?!?"

"Why is there a naked girl in my bed?!?"

"I'm not a genius, but I think that's because you had sex with her."

"I know, but why?!?"

"Well we were playing a game of never have I ever, and well you've done a lot of stupid shit, then we got high and well I invited some girls over and yeah, you and Kate hit it off and hooked up."

"You most likely ruined my relationship!"

"No I didn't! You're the one that had sex! You're not a child, Dave you should no when to say no. You know damn well you have a girlfriend."

"Look I know that I screwed up, but you could've stopped me from letting things get out of control." I mumbled

"I'm sorry man, but I'm not your mother, and you're twenty something years old."

"Look I have to go."

"Okay, see you later."

I walked back to my room and saw Kate still on my bed, and that made me so mad.

"Kate, I need you to leave."

"I don't want to."

"Please leave."

"Maybe I don't want to."

"If I call security will you want to then?."

"Fine, but don't think I won't make you regret this.!"

"Have fun with that." After she left I grabbed my phone and called Denise the only person that I actually liked talking to, I enjoy talking to her because she understands me.

D: Hey babe

M: Hey Denise, what's up? How are you doing?

D: I'd be better if you were here, but I'm doing fine what about you?

M: I've been better

D: why? What's wrong?

M: Nothing, I'll explain later, right now I have to go. Bye baby, I love you!