Life

KIMBERLY

Lacey coming over today to chill with me. I missed my bitch. We really did....fuck?....I guess. It was cool but not as good as Mikey.

"Wassuuuuuppp Fooolll!!" I yelled.

"Heyyy babbyyyyy" she hugged me gently. We sat down talked a little.

"Yeah so Lacey?"

"Yessss"

"Me and Michael decided we want you to be the Godmom"

"OH MY GOSSHHH YAAYYYYY" she hugged me. Then my phone started ringing. I dont recognize the number.

"Uh Hello?"

"Ayee Kim?"

"Yeah who's this?" Kim I gotta go!!" Lacey left.

"It's Chris, I really need to t-talk to you" he was drunk I can tell.

"Alright I'm on my way" I don't want him driving drunk so I'm just going to go to his place plus michaels at the studio.

*

" hey Kim" he opened the door.

"Hey" I walked in and sat on the couch.

"I gotta talk to you" "Alright about...?"

"Us"

"Us?"

"What us?"

"Kim you know we have something.."

"Chris we might of, but its been 4 months"

"So what, Kim back then in high school I was a jerk and a fool and I really like you actually I love you and I want you to be my girl I can treat you better than Michael all he do is stick around at the studio who knows what he's doing not saying he's doing anything bad but whatever Kimberly I love you and I want you to be my girl pregnant with Michael's baby or not I want to be in your life please..." I just stood there blankly. Ok I lowkey like Chris, and I have love for him, but im in love with Michael.

"im sorry but I don't love you in that way I will always have love for you Chris. But I'm in love with Michael."

"I can treat you better, I will always be home with you cuddle with you kiss you love you" I didnt say anything. Then he smashed his lips against mine, and I kissed back......?

*************************************