Memories Back Then

*KIMS POV*

Yesterday Michael had me soar as fuck. But I'm feeling better now. Me and Lacey, Janets daughter, are hanging out today at the mall and shop probably go out to eat. She's a really sweet girl he gets good grades too, has herself a little boyfriend. She works at Yogo factory. She has a job something I need but Michael won't let me get a job. I don't really want to live off of him but whatever for now.

"So how are you and Deandre doing?"

"Dante..."

"Oh how are you and Dante doing?"

"Good I mean he's really sweet and helpful....my first love" she said smiling.

" Aww that is so cute, I remember my high school love well wasn't really love"I said looking down, damn why did Ibring that up. Tearing up.

"Do you wanna talk about it Kim?" she asked

"Maybe one day, just not now, alright"

"Okay, maybe we should get going we been in this mall for 4 hours"

"Yeah you're right" we left the mall and I dropped her off at Janets house and I went back to Michaels condo.

"Hey babe" I said walking in

"hey Kimmy you have fun with Lacey?"

"Yeah she's pretty cool" Now I have Marcus stuck in my head and I tear up from time to time. Why did I have to bring that up. Sometimes I feel bad that I put somebody in jail for life. Then I wonder what I did to deserve such pain. I only had a broken nose and a busted lip. But the pain in my ribs undescribable. I can't believe someone who told me they love me, really did something like that to me. I just don't understand.

"Is something bothering you Kimmy"

"No" I was crying and you can hear it in my voice.

"What's the matter Kimmy,tell me right now"

"Nothin Michael I'm fine"

"If you were fine you wouldn't be crying"

"Im fine Michael really" I said walking to the bathroom

"Kimmy can you stop being so stubborn and tell me I don't like to see you cry baby"he said following me to the bathroom.

"Fine I was just thinking about..."

"About..."

"My ex boyfriend Marcus"

"Don't tell me you miss him and you're going to leave me to go back to him" he said with an attitude

"No not at all never that I would never leave you Mikey"

"Then what about him"

"Earlier when me and Lacey were eating lunch she brought up her high school love. I started to think about my first love who I thought was Marcus. And how he almost beat me to death the day before I moved here. "

"Babe I'm so sorry I never knew... I never knew that happen to you I will never let anybody put their hands on you like that again" He said hugging me. I love Michael

**MICHAELS POV**

I am so pissed right now I can't believe somebody would ever put their on such a beautiful woman. My beautiful woman. I love her so much and to find out that she was put through so much pain is hurting me. I never felt this way about any girl. Kimberly Morgan is my first love. Nobody will ever replace her. There's nobody like Kimberly Morgan.

"Wait where is he now?"

"In jail....for life

"ok good"

"Babe I want to do something" she said smiling

"What you want to do Kimmy" I said biting my lip

"You" she said climbing on my lap

"Handle your business then"I said smiling